CUTN Recruitment 2020 | Vice Chancellor Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date Within 30 Days | Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2020: Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently published the employment notification on 17.05.2020 for advertisement for the appointment for the post of Vice Chancellor of Central University of Tamilnadu. It invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates. As per the Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2020 notification, there are various vacancies are allotted for CUTN Vice Chancellor vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered/ Speed Post.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 notification and CUTN Recruitment application form is available @ cutn.ac.in. A person possessing the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CUTN Thiruvarur recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming CUTN Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Vice Chancellor|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 Days|
Here you will get information of Vice Chancellor Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Vice Chancellor Posts
- A person possessing the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment.
- A distinguished academician, with a minimum 10 years’ of experience as Professor in a University or 10 years’ of experience in a reputed research and/ or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit not more than 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Deputy Secretary (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No 213, “C” Wingh, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
Steps to apply CUTN Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the appointment for the post of Vice Chancellor of Central University of Tamilnadu”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CUTN Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CUTN Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||ENGLISH | HINDI|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|