CUTN Recruitment 2020 | Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Project Assistant Posts | Walk-in Date 27.01.2020 & 07.02.2020 | Download Notification @cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2020: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) recently published the recruitment for the post of JRF & Project Assistant on its official website @ cutn.ac.in. CUTN career notification invite the applications form from the Master Degree or equivalent graduates. They planned to conduct the walk-in interview for the above said CUTN jobs at Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. As per the CUTN Recruitment 2020, there are 02 vacancies are allotted purely on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidate can attend this CUTN guest faculty job vacancy on 27.01.2020 & 07.02.2020 with the necessary documents.
CUTN Recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available on their careers page @ cutn.ac.in. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications like master degree and age limitation. CUTN selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance on interview. The candidates must bring their original and a set of self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates at the time of walk-in interview filled-in application form. Refer CUTN Recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy, merit list/ result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details about CUTN Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Project Assistant|
|Work Location||Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Walk-in Date||27.01.2020 & 07.02.2020|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download CUTN Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
CUTN Vacancies 2020 in Detail:
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Career Jobs:
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- Candidate must have Master Degree in General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% aggregate marks/ M.Sc or Equivalent degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- Age should not be more than 28 years for JRF.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of Interview
- Eligible applicants should attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary documents on the prescribed date.
|Post||Date & Time||Address|
|JRF||07.02.2020 (10 AM)||Department of Mathematics, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur.|
|Project Assistant||27.01.2020 (9 AM)||Department of Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur.|
Steps to Apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://cutn.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Click on to “Advertisement for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” in DST-SERB Project at the Department of Mathematics” and “Advertisement for the post of Project Assistant in SERB funded Project”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, get back & click on “Application Form”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.·
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM
CUTN Recruitment 2020 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 20.12.2019 & 26.12.2019 | Download CUTN Thiruvarur Application Form @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2020: Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently published the recruitment notification [Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019] for Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) & Non-Teaching (Assistant Registrar & Hindi Officer) posts. It invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates. As per the Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 31 vacancies are allotted for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 20.12.2019 (Non-Teaching) & 26.12.2019 (Teaching).
Central University of Tamil Nadu jobs 2020 notification and application form is available @ cutn.ac.in. Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online or offline mode. More details of CUTN recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming CUTN Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019|
|Job Name||Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) & Non-Teaching (Assistant Registrar & Hindi Officer)|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.12.2019 (Non-Teaching) & 26.12.2019 (Teaching)|
You may visit cutn.ac.in Website to get more details about CUTN recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CUTN Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 31 vacancies are allotted for this CUTN recruitment 2020. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Teaching: Check official notification.
- Non-Teaching: age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the post||Address||Last date|
|Teaching||The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu||26.12.2019|
|Non-Teaching||The Joint Registrar, Establishment Section, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu||20.12.2019|
- Rs.750 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
Steps to apply Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2020
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Employment Notice No: CUTN/03/2019 & Employment Notice No. CUTN/04/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.