CUTN Recruitment 2018 | Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply @ www.cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2018: Central University of Tamil Nadu recently has released the notification for the post of Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor. As per the notification, totally 65 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates who are waiting to get a job in teaching can use this golden opportunity. Candidates apply to this job through offline on or before the last date 02.05.2018. Candidates download the application form from official website of CUTN.
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility for this recruitment can apply to this job immediately; don’t wait until the last date. More information is given in the official notification, if you have any doubts you may refer the official notification. Here you will get other information like vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit etc.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of CUTN Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central University of Tamil Nadu
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor
Total Vacancy: 65
Job Location: Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu
Vacancy Details of CUTN Professor Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Professor Posts
- Graduate/MBA/Ph.D in Relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Rs 750 for General and OBC & Rs 500 for PWD.
Mode of Payment
- Online – by State bank Collect
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of Central University of Tamil Nadu, payable at Tiruvarur/Thiruvarur )
Mode of Application
- The Assistant Registrar,Recruitment Cell,Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
How to Apply Offline for CUTN Professor Vacancies
- Go to official website www.cutn.ac.in
- Click careers, find the advertisement-> Recruitment of Teaching Faculty posts (Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor).
- Click on the advertisement, notification will be opened read it carefully and check your eligibility.
- Back to career page click the “Application form” application form will be downloaded automatically.
- Then fill up the application form affix your photo and then make the payment through State bank collect or through dd.
- Finally send the application form along with receipt of the payment or DD to given postal address.
|Notification released date||11.04.2018|
|Last date to send the application form by post||02.05.2018|