HAL Recruitment 2019 | Engineer, Assistant Fire Officer, Fire Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date 13.12.2019 | Apply online @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has 18 opening in various divisions. It invites online application from young and qualified aspirants for fill up these 18 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs can use this opportunity. As per the HAL India recruitment notification, these 18 vacancies are allotted for Deputy Manager, Engineer, Human Resource Officer, Fire Officer, Legal Officer, Security Officer & Assistant Fire Officer posts. Eligible applicants will make the online registration from 20.11.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 13.12.2019.
HAL recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website (hal-india.co.in). Applicants must have possessed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. HAL selection will be based on written test and interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Aspirants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of HAL jobs, upcoming notification, latest vacancy, merit list, selection list, result, exam date and etc. will be updated on HAL India careers.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly HAL is a public sector company based on Aerospace and defence industry. It has been functioning since 1940. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They produce products such as Transport aircraft, Fighter aircraft and Helicopters. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Govt. awarded Navaratna Status.
Details of HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Manager, Engineer, Human Resource Officer, Fire Officer, Legal Officer, Security Officer & Assistant Fire Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.12.2019|
You may visit hal-india.co.in to get more details about this HAL recruitment. Here you will get information of Manager, Engineer, Fire Officer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
HAL India 2019 Vacancy Details
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited allocates overall 18 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Human Resource Officer||04|
|Assistant Fire Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Engineer, Fire Officer & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years & 45 years.
- HAL selection will be based on written test and document verification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website hal-india.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the for above said posts
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
HAL Recruitment 2019 | Hindustan Aeronautics Limited | Various Vacancies | Apprentices Posts | Last Date Within 09.10.2019 | Download Application Form @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites online applications for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi (Uttar Pradesh). Candidates are advised to register to get the Registration Number in the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Registration Number in Application Form. Hal India application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website hal-india.co.in. Candidates are requested to send their applications only through e-mail. The last date for sending application form through E-mail is 09.10.2019.
HAL apprentice recruitment is for the engagement of Engineering Graduates & Technician (Diploma Technical and MOM&SP). The selection for the above apprenticeship will be based on Merit basis, taking into consideration 100% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Technical Degree/Diploma Examination. Provisionally selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and a Medical Certificate is to be submitted at the time of Joining Apprentice Training. The subject of E-mail must be registration number obtained from www.mhrdnats.gov.in and own name only.
Details about HAL Apprentices Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. T/665/8/2019/|
|Designation||Engineering Graduates, Technician (Diploma Technical) & Technician (MOM&SP) Apprentices|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Korwa, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Current Recruitment 2019, admit card, merit list, exam date, results, syllabus, Cut-off and so on. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Hal India Career Job Opportunity:
For more accurate and detailed information about this HAL Jobs notification, check their official notification on hal-india.co.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure & other important notes.
- B Tech, Diploma from any Recognized Board/University in concerned Branches.
- Maximum age limit 26 years as on 09.10.2019.
- Selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Merit Basis.
- Online mode only through email @ email@example.com.
Steps to Apply & Download HAL Uttar Pradesh Application Form & Job Notification for Apprentices 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://hal-india.co.in”.
- Pick the “Careers at HAL” on the home page just above footer.
- Find and choose the “Engagement of Engineering Graduate, Diploma Technician & MOM SP Apprentice at HAL Korwa for the Year 2019-20 Click here”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Click here to download…Apprentices Application Form.xlsx”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & post them to the provided email address.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|