HAL Recruitment 2020 | Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts | Last Date 30.06.2020 | Download HAL Apprenticeship Notification/ Application Form @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites online applications from qualified Diploma Technicians to undergo One Year Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore for the various disciplines. Recently HAL has announced the new job notification on 03.06.2020 for Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee posts . Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka state can use this HAL Apprentice Vacancies. The last date for submission of HAL Apprentice recruitment online application is 30.06.2020. Aspirants should make registration @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
|Click here to apply HAL Pilot Vacancy 2020|
HAL apprenticeship 2020 application form and HAL recruitment notification is available in official website (hal-india.co.in). Candidate should have passed Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized institute and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on merit based on the marks scored in qualifying examination. The shortlisted candidates will undergo 1 years apprentice training @ HAL Bangalore [Karnataka]. More details of hal apprenticeship 2020 vacancy, HAL apprenticeship salary, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||Check official notification|
|Job Location||HAL Bangalore [Karnataka]|
|Last Date to make online registration HAL Website||30.06.2020|
You may visit hal-india.co.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Candidate should have passed Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit based on the marks scored in qualifying examination.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Candidates should make register themselves @ mhrdnats.gov.in.
How to apply HAL Bangalore Jobs 2020
- Go to official website hal-india.co.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT FOR DIPLOMA APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- HAL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Eligible Candidates required to apply through the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
HAL Recruitment 2020 | Hindustan Aeronautics Limited | 07 Vacancies | Test Pilot/ Sr. Test Pilot Posts | Last Date 01.07.2020 | Download Notification @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites offline applications from result-oriented Professionals for the following vacancies in its Flights Operations, Fixed Wing. Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL official website @ hal-india.co.in. Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. No Application will be received in person. The last date for receipt of Applications is 01.07.2020. Serving Officers from Defence Jobs like Indian Air Force /Indian Navy /Coast Guard are required to forward their Applications through Proper Channel.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. HAL recruitment 2020 for the Test Pilots / Pilots at HAL Flight Operations (Fixed Wing) jobs in Bangalore/ Nasik/ Kanpur Advt. No. HAL/HR/36((98)/2020/2, the selected candidates can be posted to any Division/ R&D Center/ Office of the Company. Appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor. A photocopy of the Application should be sent through post to the address before the last date ends. More details regarding HAL Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh recruitment 2020 vacancy, selection, salary, upcoming HAL job notices, admit cards, interview/ exam dates, result, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details about HAL Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Test Pilots / Pilots at HAL Flight Operations (Fixed Wing)|
|Work Location||Any Division/ R&D Center/ Office of the Company|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020, admit card, merit list, exam date, results, syllabus, Cut-off and so on. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Bengaluru (with LCA Experience)||01|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Bengaluru||01|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI) (Fixed Wing), Nasik||02|
|Senior Pilot (Grade – VII)/ Pilot (Grade –VI /V), TAD, Kanpur||02|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII) / Test Pilot (Grade-VI), (Fixed Wing) Kanpur||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Hal India Career Opportunity:
For more accurate and detailed information about this HAL Nasik, Maharashtra Jobs notification, check their official notification on hal-india.co.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure & other important notes.
- Refer official notification.
- Upper Age limit with all relaxations shall be 45 years for Grade V posts & 48 years for Grade VI & VII posts.
- Selection for Test Pilots / Pilots at HAL Flight Operations (Fixed Wing) at Bangalore/ Nasik/ Kanpurwill be based on Merit Basis.
- 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST candidates)
- Application Fee is to be deposited in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” in State Bank of India bearing Account Number 30969511830 at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number is to be obtained.
- Offline mode of application shall be accepted only through speed/ registered post/ courier.
Chief Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Steps to Apply HAL Bangalore Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://hal-india.co.in”.
- Pick the “Careers at HAL” on the home page just above footer.
- Find and choose the “Requirement of Test Pilots / Pilots at HAL Flight Operations (Fixed Wing) at Bangalore / Nasik/ Kanpur Advt No: HAL/HR/36((98)/2020/2. The Last date specified for receipt of Applications is extended upto 1.7.2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly by selecting “Click here to download 1237_CareerPDF1_Detailed Advt. (Flight Operations).pdf”.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & post them to the provided email address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Frequently Asked Questions – HAL Recruitment 2020
What is HAL Company Full Form?
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) is the full form of HAL. It's a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia.
What are the Jobs are available in HAL 2020?
Right now there are 12 vacancies are allocated for the post of Diploma Technicians in HAL recruitment 2020.
What is the Eligiblity Criteria of HAL Vacancies ?
Aspirants who interested to apply hal recruitment, those can completed Diploma/Engineering in Respective fields. Maximum age limit should be 28 years as on 01.01.2020. For more detailed information visit official notification of current vacancy.
What is the Selection Process of HAL Vacancy?
Selected process should be based on Written Exam/Shortlist.
How can apply for HAL Diploma Techncians?
Yes, interested candidates should apply diploma technicians job vacancies through online. Direct apply online link has given in our Dailyrecruitment.in website. Candidates will go through it for further details.