HAL Recruitment 2018 | Hindustan Aeronautics Limited | Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices: 2018 – 2019 | Total Vacancies 61 | Last Date 27.07.2018 | Apply online @ HAL Careers
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly called as HAL has recently released employment notification for Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices. As per the notification HAL allotted totally 61 vacancies for above said post. Interested candidates can send their application form through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before the last date 27.07.2018. Official notification and application form is available in official website.
HAL invites diploma candidates for Apprentice training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi for one year as an Apprentice Trainee. Candidates will be selected through merit list only. There is no application fee for this recruitment. Candidates who have completed or undergoing training are not eligible to attend this training. Email sent after the last date will not be accepted. Number of vacancies are provisional it may be increase or decrease as per the HAL Requirement.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly HAL is a public sector company based on Aerospace and defence industry. It has been functioning since 1940. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They produce products such as Transport aircraft, Fighter aircraft and Helicopters. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Govt. awarded Navaratna Status.
Details of HAL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||No of Vacancy|
|Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices||Electronics Engineering||35|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Diploma Apprentices Vacancies
- Diploma in relevant disciplines from any recognized institute or university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (27.07.2018)
- Candidate should have maximum 26 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Online – through Mail (email@example.com)
|Last date for submission of online application form through email||27.07.2018|
How to apply HAL Technician Apprentices Posts
- Go to official website hal-india.co.in.
- Click “Careers” then find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Technician (Diploma Technical) Apprentices: 2018-19”.
- Click on the advertisement page will be opened, to get the notification click “Click here to download 866_CareerPDF1_Advisortisement for Technician App 2018-19.pdf”
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility, back to the page.
- To get the application form click “Click here to download 866_CareerPDF2_Diploma Apprentices Application Form.xls.” form will be opened.
- First register online @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in and obtain enrollment number.
- Fill up correctly then send it to the given mail address.
|SEND DETAILS THROUGH EMAIL||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
HAL Recruitment 2018 | Apprentices Posts | Total 852 Vacancies | Apply online @ HAL Careers | Walk-in-interview 23.04.2018 to 28.04.2018
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly called HAL has invites eligible Indian candidates for walk-in-interview for the posts of EX-ITI Trade Apprentices, Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, Engineering Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices on contract basis. Totally 852 vacancies are allotted for this various Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with resume, recent passport size photo, necessary documents/ certificates and one set of self-attest copies of documents / certificates at concerned office address (walk-in-interview venue address is given below) on 23.04.2018 to 28.04.2018.
Interested candidate download the official notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited website @ www.hal-india.com. Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment to appear walk-in-interview on prescribed date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of HAL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 852
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra.
Vacancy details for HAL Recruitment 2018:
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentices:|
|Trades||No. of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||15|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|Sheet Metal Worker||06|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:|
|Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
|A/C & Auditing||07|
|Med. Lab Technician||01|
|Purchasing and Store Keeping||
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices:|
|Disciplines (Subject Fields)||No. of Vacancies|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||18|
|Disciplines (Subject Fields)||No. of Vacancies|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||19|
Eligibility criteria for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- 10+2/ITI/Degree in Engineering/Technology/Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the mentioned disciplines/subject fields from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates should check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Nasik, Maharashtra-422003.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- Go to HAL Recruitment official website -> www.hal-india.com.
- Click on option->CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Find to download the correct notification.
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility for these Apprentices vacancies.
- Then the candidates should have to register themselves @ mhrdnats.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Finally, attend the walk-in-interview (Bring your recent passport size photo, necessary documents and one set of self-attested copies documents) at concerned venue address on 04.2018 to 28.04.2018 at 09.00 a.m.
|Date of Walk-in-interview for EX-ITI Trade Apprentices posts.||25.04.2018 to 28.04.2018 (9.00 AM)|
|Date of Walk-in-interview for Technician (Vocational) Apprentices posts.||
24.04.2018 (2.00 PM)
|Date of Walk-in-interview for Engg. Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices posts.||23.04.2018 & 24.04.2018 (9.00 AM)|
HAL Recruitment 2018 | Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Notification – Technician & BAMEC Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date: 01.05.2018
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly HAL invites application for the post of Diploma Technician (Mechanical), Technician (CNC Machinist), BAMEC & Other Vacancies. Particularly, 25 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply for HAL Recruitment via online. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking Central Govt jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the online application form and then send hard copy of application to the given address on or before the last date 10.05.2015. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for HAL jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on HAL Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for HAL Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of HAL Recruitment
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Organization Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Across India
Vacancies details of HAL Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||
|Diploma Technician (Mechanical)||02|
|Technician (CNC Machinist)||04|
|Technician (Heat Treat Operator)||04|
Eligibility criteria for HAL Technician/BAMEC Posts
- BAMEC/ITI/Diploma in relevant filed from a recognized Institution/ University.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit is 28 yrs as on 01.05.2018
- Read official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Mode of Payment
- Offline – SBI Bank Callan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
The Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017, Karnataka
How to apply online for HAL Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Date of Notification||28.02.2018|
|Last date for online application||01.05.2018|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||10.05.2018|