DRDO Recruitment 2020 | Junior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date Within 30 days | DRDO Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment 2020: DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology has released the new employment notice for selection of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DYSL-CT Chennai. It is going to fill up 04 vacancies in Chennai. It invites young and talented candidates for DRDO JRF Vacancy. As per the DYSL-CT Chennai recruitment notification, these 04 vacancies are allocated for DRDO Chennai recruitment. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Tamilnadu should send the application form to given postal address & mail address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
DRDO Chennai recruitment notification & DYSL CT Chennai recruitment application form is available official website. Candidate must have completed Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit. DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at DYSL-CT Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of DRDO upcoming vacancies, call letter, result, merit list, selection list, cut off mark and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DYSL-CT Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000 per month|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last date to submit the application||Within 30 days|
Here you will get information of JRF Posts like educational qualification, age limit, selection mode, walk in interview details and how to attend the interview. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO JRF Vacancies
- Candidate must have completed Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 28 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail) & offline
- Postal Address: The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) 5th Floor, IITM Research Park Kanagam Road, Taramani Chennai-600113.
- Mail Address: email@example.com.
How to attend DRDO DYSL Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website drdo.gov.in
- Click “Careers” finds the advertisement “Advertisement and forms for selection of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DYSL-CT Chennai”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up DRDO Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from DRDO Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 | Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts | 03 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 29.04.2020 | Download application @ drdo.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment 2020: DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION is an agency of Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India has released the recruitment notification for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on tenure basis. DRDO announced 03 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Applicants can download application form @ drdo.gov.in. The Walk-in-Interview date is 29.04.2020.
The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be extended for one year as SRF, as per the performance of the candidates. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format given in the official website. Candidates working in Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-lnterview. Aspirants should submit all attached documents as mentioned in the official notification. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Candidates who are willing to attend walk-in-interview may send their consent letter. Selected candidates will be placed at DFRL, Mysore. Candidates should hold degree from a recognized university. The upper age limit is 28 years as on 29.04.2020
Details for DRDO Mysore Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||DFRL, Mysore|
You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process for the post are given below for your knowledge. You can also follow official website for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Research Fellowship Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue M.Sc & NET/GATE in JRF.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 29.04.2020.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Written test.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|29.04.2020||09.00 am (main gate of DFRL, Mysore)||Defence Food Research Laboratory,Siddartha Nagar, Mysore -570 011|
How to Download Application for DRDO Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ drdo.gov.in.
- Click the ‘Carrers’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘ Walk in interview for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore’ for the above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and appear for Walk- in-Interview.