DME Assam Admit Card 2019 | Grade-III (Non-Technical) & Grade IV Posts | Written Examination Date 26.10.2019 | Download Diphu Medical College Call Letter/ Hall Ticket @ dme.assam.gov.in
DME Assam Admit Card 2019: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has recently published the Hall Ticket or Call Letter notice about Written Examination for Grade 3 (Non-Technical) & Grade IV Posts under the establishment of Assam Hills Medical College & Research Institute, Diphu 2019. Candidates who are already applied for this DME Grade III & Grade IV Posts can download your Admit Card on their official website www.dme.assam.gov.in now by using Application No and Password. Directorate of Medical Education Grade III & Grade IV Written Examination shall be held on the date of 26.10.2019 in different centers at Diphu for the above said DME Assam Government Job.
According to the DME Assam Recruitment Job Notification, there are 537 total job vacancies were allotted for the Grade IV & Grade III Technical Posts. DME selection would be on the basis of marks secured by the candidates from the Written Test are permitted to attend next level of Skill Test & further to the Language Test. Finally prepared DME Assam Merit List will be published on their official website www.dme.assam.gov.in & those candidates will be placed at establishment of Assam Hills Medical College & Research Institute, Diphu. Diphu Medical College (DME) upcoming vacancy positions, exams notice, syllabus, merit list, results and so on will be uploaded on the website.
Detail about DME Diphu Grade 3/ III (Non-Technical) Hall Ticket Download:
|Board of Organization||Directorate of Medical Education (DME)|
|Category||DME Assam Admit Card 2019|
|Advertisement No||No. SMED/AH MC&RI/2 t / 201.7 / 47 8|
|Designation||Grade-III (Non-Technical) & Grade IV|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Skill Test, Language Test|
|Exam Centre & Time||Indicated on Call Letter|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Other DME career job opportunities are available here on our Daily recruitment page.
Steps to Download DME Diphu Medical College, Assam Admit Card 2019:
- Go to DME Assam Official Website “https://dme.assam.gov.in”.
- Select “Recruitment” under the Latest Section from the home page.
- Search for the details about Grade-III posts of Assam Hills Medical College & Research Institute, Diphu posts or directly enter into above provided link.
- It will redirect you to the DME Candidate Login page.
- Click on each URL provided there to download the DME Assam Technical & Non-Technical Recruitment & then choose Login to download the DME Diphu Medical College Call Letter.
- It will redirect and ask your details like Application No & Password.
- After filling those mandatory fields, you can download your DME hall ticket easily.
|ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTICE||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|