East Godavari District Jobs Recruitment 2020 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 311 | Last Date 18.07.2020 | GGH Kakinada Recruitment Notification @ eastgodavari.ap.gov.in
East Godavari District Jobs Recruitment 2020: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh invites offline mode applications from eligible candidates to fill up 311 vacancies in Government General Hospital, Kakinada, East Godavari Distirct. Recently it has issued new job notice [Rc.No. 1532/N.1/2020] on 08.07.2020 for recruitment of Child Psychologist, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, Receptionist cum Clerk, Pharmacists, Dark Room Assistants, Theatre Assistants, M.N.O.s and F.N.O.s posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Andhra Pradesh State can apply to this recruitment on or before 18.07.2020.
The appointments are purely on temporary and on contract/outsourcing basis for a period of one year. Selection will be based on marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination & experience and selected candidates will be appointed at GGH Kakinada, East Godavari [Andhra Pradesh]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. GGH East Godavari Recruitment notification & East Godavari District Jobs Applications form is available @ eastgodavari.ap.gov.in. More details of GGH Kakinada vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GGH Kakinada Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Rc.No. 1532/N.1/2020|
|Job Name||Child Psychologist, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, Receptionist cum Clerk, Pharmacists, Dark Room Assistants, Theatre Assistants, M.N.O.s and F.N.O.s|
|Job Location||East Godavari [Andhra Pradesh]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||18.07.2020|
The candidates should download the application from the website nic net website/G.G.H., Kakinada portal and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post/in person and handover. Here you will get information of Staff Nurse, MNO & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
East Godavari District Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 311 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for East Godavari District Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N).
- Technicians: Diploma/ B.Sc. with Medical Lab Technology.
- Child Psychologist: M.A. [Psychology].
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Degree/ PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Pharmacist: Intermediate with Science Group with a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Dark Room Assistants: Training course for Dark Room Assistant.
- Theatre Assistants, MNO & FNO: 10th Std or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination & experience.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Office of the Superintendent, Government General Hospital, Kakinada
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Refer official notice to get payment mode.
How to apply East Godavari District Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website eastgodavari.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notification from GGH, Kakinada”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up GGH Kakinada Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from official Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|