BIS Recruitment 2019 | Bureau of Indian Standards | UDC, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date Updated Soon | Download BIS Application Form @ bis.gov.in
BIS Recruitment 2019: Bureau of Indian Standards is going to fill up 115 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 115 vacancies. BIS invites offline application from qualified aspirants to fill up following posts Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address via offline on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application will be updated.
BIS recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview. Offline mode of applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BIS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Updated Soon|
You may go BIS careers to get more details about BIS recruitment. Here you will get information of UDC, Technician, Director & Other posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BIS 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
- As per the BIS notification, overall 115 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Master Technician||07|
|Upper Division Clerk||79|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Director, Technician, UDC & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (check advt for address)
How to apply BIS Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bis.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above BIS eligibility, those candidates can apply to this BIS job easily. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in BIS job 2019. For more accurate information about this Bureau of Indian Standards job notification, check their official website.