Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Vacancies | Act Apprentice Posts | Last Date 13.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) has introduced an advertisement notice for the post of Act Apprentice under Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mech, Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, MMTM, Turner trades. They are providing 2792 job opportunities against engagement of Act Apprentice for the year of 2019-2020. Indian Railway Recruitment Cell/Board circulated this RRC/ER notification No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 to each and every station on Notice Board. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian National candidates before the last date on 13.03.2020. Eastern Railway recruitment 2020 apply online link will be active from 14.02.2020. You can download this ER RRC Kolkata job notification and online registration application form from Eastern railway official website @www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only. Candidates should regularly check the Notice Board Section of the Website of RRC/ER for latest updates. RRC Kolkata Apprentice vacancy selection will be made on the basis of merit & medical fit. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed in the following Divisions (Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol) and Workshops (Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur) of Eastern Railway. Visit Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Cell/Board (ER-RRC) to gather information such as Kolkata Apprentice Jobs Recruitment, further updates & upcoming vacancies, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list/ result etc. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
Details about Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Notice No||No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Work Location||Various Workshop & Division of ER|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 14.02.2020 (10 hrs.)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||13.03.2020 (18.30 hrs.)|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [or] http://www.rrcer.com/|
To get more information regarding Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancy future updates and other upcoming recruitment related to State and Central even from Private sector will be notified frequently up-to-date here in this Daily Recruitment page.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 2792 Job Openings were available now on www.rrcer.com|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Railway Apprentice 2020 Kolkata:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Eastern Railway (ER RRC) Official Notification.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- The age should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on cutoff date for receiving application.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable and no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- The candidates are required to apply online by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER @www.rrcer.com.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://www.rrcer.com/”.
- Pick the “Notice Board” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until 02.2020to get apply online link activation for ER-RRC Apprentice Act Jobs.
- Once ER Railway Region Online link get activated, login & apply to this position.
- After completed registering, submit your filled-in online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Sports Quota (Group C) Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 11.12.2019 (Extended) | Apply online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Eastern Railway-Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications from the eligible and meritorious Sports Persons for filling up of 21 (Twenty one) posts. Recently RRC ER has published the recruitment notification [Sports Quota Notification No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2019-2020 (Open Advertisement)] on 24.10.2019. As per the RRB Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification, these 21 vacancies are allocated for Group C Posts. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs will make the online registration from 12.11.2019 (10 hrs.) to 11.12.2019 (18.30 hrs.) (Rescheduled dates)
RRC Eastern Railway recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ er.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ ITI and age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Selection will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of RRB Eastern Railway Kolkata recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRC ER jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRB Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway-Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Sports Quota Notification No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2019-2020 (Open Advertisement)|
|Job Name||Sports Quota (Group C)|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||12.11.2019 (Revised Date)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.12.2019 (Revised Date)|
You may visit er.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about Eastern Railway recruitment 2019. Here you will get information of Group C posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRC ER 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the ER notification, overall 21 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Sports wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the sports||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota (Group C) Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ ITI from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Internet Banking or Debit or Credit Cards.
Steps to apply online for RRC Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rrcer.com.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Sports Person for the year 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.