Last updated on July 3rd, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Eastern Railway Recruitment | Paramedical Staff Posts | Total 24 Vacancies | Apply @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in | Walk-in-Interview 07th July 2018
Eastern Railway Recruitment: Eastern Railway has issued a latest notification for Paramedical Staff recruitment of Nursing Cadre and Lab Technician Posts in Kolkata (west Bengal). This employment is based on contractual basis. Totally, 24 vacancies are allotted for 19 vacancies of nursing cadre position and 05 vacancies of lab technician position. The selection process was based on walk-in-interview. All eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 07th July 2018 at Office of Medical Director/B.R.Singh Hospital/Eastern Railway, Sealdah.
Candidates have to submit your detailed bio-data/resume, all original certificates & self-attested photocopies of the educational certificates at the time of interview. The walk-in-interview will be held on 07.07.2018 at 10.00 AM. This recruitment process has no application fee.
Eastern Railway Notification:
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Cadre and Lab Technician|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Nursing Cadre & Lab Technician Vacancy:
- Candidates should be passed in 3 years course in general nursing & midwifery/B.Sc. (Nursing)/10+2 with science plus diploma in medical lab. Technology (DMLT) from recognized board/university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- For Nursing Cadre Post: Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For Lab Technician Post: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
|07.07.2018||Office of Medical Director/B.R.Singh Hospital/Eastern Railway, Sealdah.||10.00 AM|
How to apply for Eastern Railway Openings:
- Candidates go to official website of eastern railway -> www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on option -> News & Updates -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification in the recruitment page -> 27.06.18 Walk in Interview for selection of Group c Post on Contractual basis of Paramedical Staff at B.R.Singh Hospital.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility to attend the walk-in-test.
- Eligible candidates may participate for walk-in on 07.07.2018 at concerned address.