Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Sports Quota (Group C) Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 11.12.2019 (Extended) | Apply online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Eastern Railway-Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications from the eligible and meritorious Sports Persons for filling up of 21 (Twenty one) posts. Recently RRC ER has published the recruitment notification [Sports Quota Notification No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2019-2020 (Open Advertisement)] on 24.10.2019. As per the RRB Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification, these 21 vacancies are allocated for Group C Posts. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs will make the online registration from 12.11.2019 (10 hrs.) to 11.12.2019 (18.30 hrs.) (Rescheduled dates)
RRC Eastern Railway recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ er.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ ITI and age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Selection will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of RRB Eastern Railway Kolkata recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRC ER jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRB Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway-Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Sports Quota Notification No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2019-2020 (Open Advertisement)|
|Job Name||Sports Quota (Group C)|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||12.11.2019 (Revised Date)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.12.2019 (Revised Date)|
You may visit er.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about ER recruitment. Here you will get information of Group C posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRC ER 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the ER notification, overall 21 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Sports wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the sports||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota (Group C) Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ ITI from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Internet Banking or Debit or Credit Cards.
Steps to apply online for RRC Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rrcer.com.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Sports Person for the year 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|ENTENSION NOTICE||CHECK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | 252 Vacancies | Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk – cum – Typist Posts | Last Date Within 01.10.2019 | Download Online Application Form @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Eastern Railway (ER) has introduced an advertisement notice for the post of Junior Clerk – cum – Typist & Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk. They provided 252 job opportunities against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota. Indian Railway Recruitment Cell/Board circulated this RRC/ER notification to each and every station on Notice Board. Candidates are advised to submit their applications through online method before the last date i.e., 01.10.2019. You can download this ER RRC Kolkata job notification and online registration application form from Eastern railway official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Eastern Railway apply online link will be activated on 10.09.2019. Applicants should submit hard copy of online application to Controlling Officer on or before 10.10.2019.
RRC selection process will be based on General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) such as Written Examination (CBT), Typing Proficiency Test (TPT), Document Verification and Medical Examination. Those who are shortlisted from the written/CBT are called for TPT (only for Category B), Based on marks secured from CBT & TPT are allowed for certificate verification. Candidate should able to type 30 WPM in English & 25 WPM in Hindi without any editing tools. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed on the base of merit & are medical fitted. Visit Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell/Board (ER-RRC) to gather information such as Kolkata Recruitment, further updates & upcoming vacancies, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list/ result etc.
Description of RRC-ER Kolkata GDCE Notice Board Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
|Board of Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Advertisement No||No: RRC/ER/GDCE/01/2019|
|Designation||Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk – cum – Typist|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Online Registration Application Status||Starts from 10.09.2019 at 10.00 hrs.|
|Closure Date||01.10.2019 (18.30 hrs.)|
|Date of Examination (CBT)||Tentatively on 10.12.2019|
|Last Date for Hard Copy Submission||10.10.2019|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [OR] http://www.rrcer.com|
To get more information regarding Eastern Railway Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Commercial cum Ticket Clerk future updates and other upcoming recruitment related to State and Central even from Private sector will be notified frequently up-to-date here in this Daily Recruitment page.
Eastern Railway (ER)-Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Latest Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk||124|
|Junior Clerk – cum – Typist||128|
|Totally, 252 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC-ER Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Career Job Opportunity 2019:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Eastern Railway (ER RRC) Official Notification.
- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% aggregate marks (except SC/ST) recognized from Education Board/ University.
- The upper age limit will be 42 for General Categories.
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Typing Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Standard
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download ER Railway Recruitment, Kolkata Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Railway Recruitment Cell” from the side menu bar.
- It will redirect to http://www.rrcer.com, Click on “Notices” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “GDCE 01_2019 Notification” under GDCE Notifications No: RRC/ER/GDCE/01/201.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until 09.2019 to get apply online link activation for ER-RRC Jr. Clerk cum Typist Post.
- Once ER Railway Region Online link get activated, login & apply for your desired position.
- After completed registering, submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future use.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|