Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 36 Vacancies | Cultural, Scouts & Guides Quota Posts | Last Date 13.07.2020 | Download Notification @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway (RRC ER) has recently announced an advertisement for the post of Cultural Quota, Sports Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota over Level 1, 2, 2/3, 4/5 categories. They invite an online application from the Indian Citizen for this Railway job. According to Eastern Railway recruitment 2020 employment notification (N0. RRC/ER/Cultural Quota/2020-2021, N0. RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2020-2021 & N0. RRC/ER/Scouts & Guides Quota/2020-2021), there are nearly 36 vacancies were allotted for the above said central govt jobs. RRC Kolkata apply online link will be activated soon & the last date for filling online registration application form is 13.07.2020. You can download the application form & job notification directly on their official website @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrcer.com.
|Apply online for 2792 Apprentice jobs before 09.07.2020|
Detailed notification will be uploaded soon on RRC ER Kolkata career web portal. Selection may be based on the merit list prepared by the Railway Recruitment Cell/ Board on the base of Written Test & percentage of marks obtained by the candidates with minimum 50% (aggregate marks). The shortlisted candidates would be subject to verification of all original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units of division. The candidates are advised to submit the application & pay the fee before the closing date. More details regarding Eastern Railway Kolkata jobs 2020 notification, exam date, selection, salary, upcoming vacancy notices, result, cut off marks, answer key, admit card/hall ticket/call letter etc. will uploaded officially.
Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Region|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Employment Notification No/Advertisement No||No: RRC/ER/Cultural Quota/2020-2021|
|No: RRC/ER/Scouts & Guides Quota/2020-2021|
|No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota/2020-2021|
|Designation||Cultural Quota, Sports Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Soon|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [OR] http://www.rrcer.com|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020, Kolkata Division admit card, merit list, exam date, results, employee portal and so on. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Bank jobs etc.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 36 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC ER Kolkata Notice:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, job vacancy, mode of application & other important notes/links refer Eastern Railway Official Notification.
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection, Application Fee & Others:
- Will be noticed shortly on its official website.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for RRC Cultural Quota/Sports Quota/Scouts & Guides Quota 2020 Jobs:
- Go to the official website “http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Railway Recruitment Cell” from the side menu bar.
- It will redirect to http://www.rrcer.com, Click on “Notices Board” from the menu bar.
- Wait to get the above said vacancy notification & apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields & submit it properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|PAPER NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Vacancies | Act Apprentice Posts | Last Date 09.07.2020 (Extended) | Apply Online @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) has introduced an advertisement notice for the post of Act Apprentice under Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mech, Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, MMTM, Turner trades. They are providing 2792 job opportunities against engagement of Act Apprentice for the year of 2019-2020. Indian Railway Recruitment Cell/Board circulated this RRC/ER notification No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 to each and every station on Notice Board. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian National candidates before the last date on 09.07.2020 (Extended). Eastern Railway recruitment 2020 apply online link will be active from 25.06.2020. You can download this ER RRC Kolkata job notification and online registration application form from Eastern railway official website @www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only. Candidates should regularly check the Notice Board Section of the Website of RRC/ER for latest updates. RRC Kolkata Apprentice vacancy selection will be made on the basis of merit & medical fit. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed in the following Divisions (Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol) and Workshops (Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur) of Eastern Railway. Visit Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Cell/Board (ER-RRC) to gather information such as Kolkata Apprentice Jobs Recruitment, further updates & upcoming vacancies, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list/ result etc. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
Details about Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Notice No||No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Work Location||Various Workshop & Division of ER|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from |
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [or] http://www.rrcer.com/|
To get more information regarding Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancy future updates and other upcoming recruitment related to State and Central even from Private sector will be notified frequently up-to-date here in this Daily Recruitment page.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 2792 Job Openings were available now on www.rrcer.com|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Railway Apprentice 2020 Kolkata:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Eastern Railway (ER RRC) Official Notification.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- The age should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on cutoff date for receiving application.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable and no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- The candidates are required to apply online by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER @www.rrcer.com.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://www.rrcer.com/”.
- Pick the “Notice Board” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until 06.03.2020 (10.00 hrs) to get apply online link activation for ER-RRC Apprentice Act Jobs.
- Once ER Railway Region Online link get activated, login & apply to this position.
- After completed registering, submit your filled-in online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE>>|
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | CMP & Staff Nurse Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date 31.05.2020 | Eastern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment Notification @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Orthopaedic Hospital, Eastern Railway, Howrah Division has been designated as a Hospital to treat COVID-19 patients. In order to provide treatment to such patients it has been decided to conduct Telephonic/WhatsApp interview for filling up the post of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO/ Specialist/ Super Specialist) and Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse) on full time contract basis for 03 (three) months to work in COVID isolation wards. There are 50 vacancies are allocated for CMP & Staff Nurse vacancy. Applicants who are searching Railway Jobs those candidates kindly send your online application via Email from 25.05.2020 to 31.05.2020.
Eastern Railway Howrah Division Recruitment notification & Eastern Railway recruitment application form is available @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should possess MBBS/ MD/ GNM/B.Sc/M.sc Nursing. Selection will be based on Interview and Interview will be held through WhatsApp/ Telephone on 02.06.2020. Selected aspirant will be appointed at Orthopaedic Hospital, Howrah [West Bengal]. More details of Eastern Railway vacancy, upcoming Eastern Railway Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Eastern Railway Howrah Division Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||CMP & Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse)|
|Job Location||Orthopaedic Hospital, Howrah [West Bengal]|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||25.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.05.2020|
|WhatsApp/ Telephone Interview date||02.06.2020|
Here you will get information of CMP & Staff Nurse like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of ER Recruitment 2020
- As per the notification, overall 50 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|CMP||10||GDMO-Rs.75,000, Specialist-Rs.95,000 & Super Specialist Rs.115,000|
|Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse)||40||Rs.44,900|
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway CMP & Paramedical Staff Vacancy
- CMP: MBBS/MD with valid MCI registration.
- Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse): GNM/B.Sc/M.sc Nursing registered as Nurse & Midwife.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- CMP: 53/ 65 years.
- Nursing Superintendent (Staff Nurse): 20 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview and Interview will be held through WhatsApp/ Telephone on 02.06.2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Email only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com.
How to apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “Howrah Division” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up RRC ER Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Eastern Railway Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.