IASST Recruitment 2020 | Field Worker, Manager, Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 20.06.2020 & 21.06.2020 | IASST Guwahati Recruitment Notification @ iasst.gov.in
IASST Recruitment 2020: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology has issued new employment notice [Advertisement No-242, Advertisement No-243 & Advertisement No-244] for Project Scientist, Senior Research Associate, Laboratory Assistant, Field Worker, Project Assistant, Manager, Office Assistant & Project Associate posts. There are 20 vacancies are filled by IASST Guwahati and post wise vacancy details are given below. It invites applications via online mode from qualified professionals. Applicants who are searching engineering jobs in central govt can apply to this IASST Jobs 2020 on or before 16.06.2020, 20.06.2020 & 21.06.2020.
IASST recruitment process will be based on interview and shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Guwahati [Assam]. The candidate should bring their original mark-sheets, certificates and other related documents at the time of interview. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IASST Guwahati Recruitment notification & IASST Recruitment apply online link is available @ iasst.gov.in. More details of IASST vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IASST Guwahati Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No-242, Advertisement No-243 & Advertisement No-244|
|Job Name||Project Scientist, Senior Research Associate, Laboratory Assistant, Field Worker, Project Assistant, Manager, Office Assistant & Project Associate|
|Job Location||Guwahati [Assam]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.06.2020, 20.06.2020 & 21.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Lab Assistant, Field Worker & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IASST Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Project Scientist II||01||Rs.67000|
|Senior Research Associate||04||Rs.42000|
|Project Scientist I||01||Rs.56000|
Eligibility Criteria for IASST Manager, Office Assistant & Other posts
- Project Scientist: PhD in any discipline in life sciences.
- Senior Research Associate: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Organic Chemistry.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc. with chemistry/microbiology/botany/zoology.
- Field worker & Project assistant: Graduate in Science.
- Manager: Graduate/Masters in Science/Technology/Engineering/ MBA.
- Office Assistant: B.Com Degree.
- Project Scientist I: Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- Project Associate: M.Sc in Biochemistry/Zoology/ BAMS.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IASST recruitment process will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply IASST Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iasst.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement No-242, Advertisement No-243 & Advertisement No-244”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up IASST Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|