IBPS PO 2020 Notification | CRP PO/MT-X Posts | Total Vacancies 1417 | Last Date 26.08.2020 | IBPS PO/ MT 2020 Apply online @ www.ibps.in
IBPS PO 2020 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently published the new exam notification on 05.08.2020 for CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22. It is going to fill up 1417 vacancies in all over the India. It invites online application from degree holders. There are 11 organizations will be participated in this IBPS recruitment 2020. As per the IBPS CRP PO/MT-X Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 1167 aspirants will be hired for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts. Applicants who met desired eligibility of IBPS PO exam notification and who want to get bank jobs, those candidates can make the online registration from 05.08.2020. The last date for submission of IBPS online application is 26.08.2020.
IBPS PO Exam 2020 notification and IBPS Recruitment apply online link is available in official website (www.ibps.in). Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020. Aspirants should hold degree from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 20 years old and maximum 30 years old. IBPS selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of IBPS PO/ MT latest vacancy, upcoming IBPS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IBPS CRP PO/MT Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.08.2020|
|Preliminary exam date||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 & 11.10.2020|
|Main exam date||28.11.2020|
|Walk in Interview date||www.ibps.in|
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-X should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria
specified by IBPS in this advertisement. You may visit www.ibps.in Website to get more details about IBPS recruitment. Here you will get information of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IBPS PO/ MT Vacancy Details
- As per the IBPS notification, overall 1417 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Organization wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 20 years old and maximum 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IBPS selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.850 for all Other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
Important Dates for IBPS MT Recruitment
How to apply IBPS CRP PO/ MT Exam Notification 2020
- Go to official website ibps.in
- Click “CRP PO/ MT” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X”, click on the advertisement.
- IBPS PO/ MT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up IBPS Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|IBPS PO/ MT NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|