ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 | Organiser & Cook Assistant Posts | Total 477 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tnsocialwelfare.org | Last Date: 20.03.2018
ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department has published notification for the recruitment of Organiser (Sathunavu Amaipalar) and Cook Assistant posts in Chennai district Anganwadi. Totally 477 Vacancies allotted for Organiser (205) and Cook Assistant (272) posts. Eligible candidates immediately apply for Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment and candidates should be submitted application in the prescribed format (Offline) on or before last date (20.03.2018 – 5:00 P.M).
Interested candidates read the notification clearly in official website @ www.tnsocialwelfare.org and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Social Welfare Department, Saidapet
Scheme: ICDS/MGR Nutritious Meal Programme
Total Vacancies: 477
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
- Organiser – 10TH Pass (General & SC)/ 8TH Pass (ST only).
- Cook Assistant – 5TH Pass or Fail (General & SC)/ ST – Capable of Reading and writing.
- Candidates should have min age 21 years & max 40 years for General and SC Candidates.
- ST Candidates – Min 18 years & max 40 years.
- Widows – Min 20 years & max 40 years.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode.
- Check details of postal address in official website given below.
How to apply for ICDS Chennai Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
- Visit official website @ tnsocialwelfare.org
- Find option -> LATEST NEWS at bottom of the home page and find Application Form and Vacant Places for Chennai District.
- Read the details given in latest NEWS and check your eligibility.
- Select option -> DOCUMENTS -> IECs and download the application form.
- Take the print out of application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents/Certificates (with self-Attested).
- Finally send the application form via postal on or before last date (20.03.2018)
|Date of Notification||10.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||20.03.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Chennai ICDS keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.