GWSSB Recruitment 2018 | Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board Job Notification | Additional Assistant Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 105 | Last Date: 11.04.2018
GWSSB Recruitment 2018: Gujarat water Supply Sewerage Board shortly GWSSB has recently announced a notification for GWSSB Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Additional Assistant Engineer. As per Job Notification, it consist 105 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Gujarat State they may utilize this brilliant opportunity by apply online. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through Online on or before the last date 11.04.2018.
This page explain more information regarding GWSSB Jobs 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply check the following details. Candidates can get more information about GWSSB Recruitment 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of GWSSB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Additional Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 105
Pay Scale: Rs.39,900 – 1,26,600/-
Job location: Gujarat
Vacancy Details of GWSSB Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||83|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||22|
Eligibility Criteria for GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Posts
- Diploma in relevant trade or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Candidates age should not exceed 33 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
How to apply for GWSSB Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||23.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||11.04.2018|