IICB Recruitment 2020 | CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology | JRF, Project Assistant- II & III Posts | Total Vacancies 42| Walk-in Interview Date: 02.03.2020 & 12.03.2020 Apply @ iicb.res.in
IICB Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology has advertised a notification (R&C/531/2020 – R&C/530/2020), for the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant-II and Project Assistant-III. As per the IICB recruitment 2020 official notification, 20 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned above posts and this appointment is purely on temporary basis. The Project Assistant II works under the project of “Regulation of trophoblast-vasculogenic mimicry (GAP-368)”, Project Assistant III works under the project of “Elucidate global host-parasite interaction network in visceral leishmaniasis (VL) and explore liposomal tools for T cell vaccination and targeted therapy in VL and cancer”. Walk- in Interview will be held on 02.03.2020 and 12.03.2020.
Interested contenders carrying required application form along with original and attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of DOB(Date of Birth), Degree/ Diploma certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Mark sheets, Experience certificate, recent passport size photograph and relevant documents at the time of interview. PSU candidates should provide NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the concerned authority. Application Form also available in the notification page of IICB recruitment 2020. The Eligible contenders will be appoints at Kolkatta, West Bengal.
Details of IICB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement Number||(R&C/531/2020 – R&C/530/2020)|
|Vacancy Code||5312001 – 5312003|
|Name of the position||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II & III|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Basic Pay||Rs.32,500-Rs.43,000/- (as per the designation)|
|Walk-in Interview date||02.03.2020 and 12.03.2020|
|Reporting Time||09.30 am|
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology is full form for (IICB) which is a biomedical research centre in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Established in 1935 as Indian Institute of Experimental Medicine (IIEM), it was inducted under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) in 1956 and renamed to its present form in 1982. According to IICB recruitment 2020 notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk-in venue and date and steps to apply.
Eligibility criteria for IICB Kolkatta Careers 2020
- For Junior Research Fellow: NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry / Biology. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
- For Project Assistant II: Sc in Biotechnology with 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant III: M.Sc in Life Sciences with 55% marks.
- Check IICB recruitment 2020 notification for more details about it.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 28 years.
- For Project Assistant II: Maximum 28 years.
- For Project Assistant III: Maximum 32 years.
- Check IICB kolkatta recruitment 2020 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Visit and verify IICB recruitment 2020 notification for brief details about it.
Walk-in Interview Venue & Date
- For Junior Research Fellow: On 03.2020
- For Project Assistant II & III: On 03.2020
CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Jadavpur Campus, 4, Raja Subodh Chandra Mallick Road, Poddar Nagar, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal-700032.
- Refer IICB recruitment 2020 notification for your clarity.
Steps to apply for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment 2020
- To apply online, visit official website of IICB @ (www.iicb.res.in).
- Go to “Careers” segment on the homepage, to apply.
- Notification is available in IICB careers page.
- Select the required notification, read it thoroughly.
- Application link also available in the IICB official notification.
- Applicants should register their required mandatory particulars in the application form.
- Applicants have to submit their application with required documents.
- For further references, check IICB official website.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Check DAILY RECRUITMENT website to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.