Jharkhand Forest Recruitment 2020 | Forest Guard Posts | Total Vacancies 400 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment Notification @ www.forest.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Forest Recruitment 2020: Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department, Jharkhand invites application from retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel to fill up 400 vacancies in Jharkhand Forest Dept. According to the Jharkhand Forest recruitment notification, these 400 vacancies are allocated for Jharkhand Forest Guard vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Jharkhand State should send the filled application form to given address on or before 30.06.2020.
Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment notification & Jharkhand Forest Department recruitment application form is available @ www.forest.jharkhand.gov.in Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants should be a retired persons and age limit should be 64 years. Jharkhand Forest Dept will recruit the candidates on interview basis and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand State. More details of Jharkhand Forest Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department, Jharkhand|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Forest Guard|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.06.2020 [5.00 pm]|
Here you will get information of Forest Guard like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Forest Guard Vacancy
- Aspirants should be a retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Jharkhand Forest Dept will recruit the candidates on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get address details.
How to apply Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website forest.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Information for appointment to the post of Forest Guard on contract basis of retired Forest Guard / Forestman / equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Jharkhand Forest Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|