Last updated on July 3rd, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 | Constable, Naib Subedar, Cook & Other Vacancy | Total Vacancies: 70 | Apply @ www.jhpolice.gov.in | Walk-in Date: 17.07.2018
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Police Department recently published the notification for the post of Constable, Naib Subedar, Cook & other Vacancies. Particularly 70 vacancies for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Jharkhand Police Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. Candidate may download the application form from official website.
Job seekers who are searching for Jharkhand State Govt job notification can use this Jharkhand Police Recruitment opportunity. Interested candidates can attend walk in interview at given address along with relevant documents and filled application form. Here you will get information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and more.
Details of Jharkhand Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Police|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Constable, Naib Subedar, & Other Posts|
Latest Vacancy Details of Jharkhand Police Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Subedar (General)||2||Rs. 25000/-|
|Subedar ( Vitantu)||1||Rs. 25000/-|
|Nayab Subedar (General)||4||Rs. 25000/-|
|Nayab Subedar (Technician)||1||Rs. 25000/-|
|Constable (General)||44||Rs. 20000/-|
|Constable (Driver)||4||Rs. 20000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Police Vacancies:
- Age should be minimum 35 years and maximum 55 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
How to attend for Jharkhand Police Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website (i.e) www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Director, SAP Selection Board Police Sub Inspector general Jharkhand Armed Police Doranda Ranchi
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 | Home Guards Posts | Total 376 Vacancies | Apply @ jamtara.nic.in | Last Date 16.04.2018
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Home Defense Corps has announced new job notification for Home Guards posts in Jharkhand. Totally, 376 Vacancies are allotted for the position of Rural Home Guards. Candidates who are looking for Jharkhand police job can utilize this great opportunities. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through offline mode only on or before the last date 16.04.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from Jharkhand official website @ jamtara.nic.in and read the instructions carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply for Home Guards vacancies via offline till the last date. Moreover you can get the details like number of posting, how to apply for this job, educational qualification and selection process from this page in brief.
Details of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Jharkhand Home Defense Corps
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Home guards
Total Vacancies: 376
Job Location: Jharkhand
Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have 7th standard/10th standard form any recognized university/institute.
- Min age 19 years – Max age 40 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification is given below.
- Physical Test.
- Technical Efficiency.
- Hindi Writing Capacity.
Mode of Application
- Offline- by Postal.
Postal Address is,
District Monastic, Jharkhand Home Defense Corps, Jamtara – 815351.
How to apply for Jharkhand police vacancies:
- Go to official website -> jamtara.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification -> Recruitment notice (Home Guards, Jamatara) (Under: Notice Board)
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply.
- Download the application Form then take print out of application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the given office address till the last date of 16.04.2018.
|Last date for submission of online application form||16.04.2018|