Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 | Special Auxiliary Police | Sipahi, Cook, Havildar & Subedar Posts | Total Vacancies 85 | Walk in Interview Date 18.02.2019 | Download Notification @ jhpolice.gov.in
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Police has decided to conduct walk in interview at Ranchi for selection of suitable candidates. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for following posts Sipahi, Cook, Havildar & Subedar. It invites young and talented aspirants for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Jharkhand government can use this opportunity. As per the Jharkhand Police recruitment notification, totally 85 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Eligible applicants may attend the interview on 18.02.2019 at prescribed venue.
Jharkhand Police recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants must have passed 10th/ 12th from recognized board. Contenders should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at Jharkhand Police Department. More details of JH Police jobs, latest notification, upcoming vacancies, call letter, result, merit list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Police|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Sipahi, Cook, Havildar & Subedar|
|Walk in Interview date||18.02.2019|
You may visit jhpolice.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in interview and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 85 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Nayab Subedar (Gen.)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Sipahi, Cook, Havildar & Subedar Posts
- Applicants must have passed 10th/ 12th from recognized board.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|Subedar Major||45 years||55 years|
|Nayab Subedar (Gen.)|
|Havildar (Gen.)||35 years||45 years|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview at given venue and walk in interview details are given below.
|18.02.2019||10.00 am||Headquarter, Jharkhand Armed Police – 01, Doranda, Ranchi|
How to Attend Jharkhand Police Recruitment walk in Interview
- Go to official website jhpolice.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for appointment on contract basis in SAP – 01/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at given venue on prescribed date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|