Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS Posts | Total Vacancies 2637 | Last Date 04.09.2019 | Apply online for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment @ karnatakapost.gov.in
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle has recently published the recruitment notification [R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2019] on 05.08.2019. It invites online application from 10th passed candidates. Currently India Post has 2637 vacancies in India Post Office Bengaluru, Karnataka. As per the www.karnatakapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019 notification, these 2637 vacancies are allocated for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. Applicants who are searching Central govt jobs in Karnataka can make the Indian Post Office online registration from 05.08.2019 and Karnataka Post Office recruitment 2019 apply online has been activated. The last date for submission of Karnataka Postal Circle online application is 04.09.2019.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019-20 notification and apply online link is available in official website (www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.karnatakapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline). India Post selection will be based on merit list. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at India Post Office Bengaluru, Karnataka. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode or post office. Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board. Aspirants should have knowledge of local language. More details of post office jobs in Karnataka 2019-20, upcoming India Post Job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Karnataka Postal notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.karnatakapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2019|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Check official advt.|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.09.2019|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.karnatakapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.appost.in/gdsonline Website to get more details about Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019-20. Here you will get information of GDS Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy
- Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
How to apply India Post Office Bengaluru, Karnataka Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Karnataka Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Karnataka Postal Circle to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Limited Competitive Examination | Postal/ Sorting Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 21.06.2019 | Apply @ karnatakapost.gov.in
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Karnataka postal circle has newly published advertisement for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Posts. Totally 101 vacancies are allotted in these posts. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. It invites offline application from the eligible Gramin Dak Sevak employees only. Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2019 application form and official notification is available in the official website of karnataka Postal circle. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 21.06.2019.
Applicants should have completed the prescribed educational qualification such as 10+2/ 12th standard from the recognized board for this karnataka postal recruitment. Candidate’s age limit should be 30 years for this karnataka post office recruitment. Karnataka Postal Circle conducts departmental exam namely Limited Competitive Examination for selecting the candidates to appoint in Postal or Sorting Assistant Posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Karnataka.
Details of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Karnataka Postal Circle notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Job Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||101|
|Postal Assistant Salary||Check Advt/.|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||21.06.2019|
|Date of LCE Examination||14.07.2019|
Eligible candidates must apply through the proper channel for this latest postal recruitment. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Karnataka jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Circle Postal/ Sorting Assistant Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2/ 12th standard from the recognized board.
- Those who have worked as Gramin Dak Sevak for five years can only apply for this posts.
- The age limit should be 30 years for these latest postal jobs in Karnataka.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination only.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can send their application via offline (check Advt.)
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Go to official website karnatakapost.gov.in
- Search for the public notice and click the advertisement for the notification.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application to the address given in the official notification.
Gramin dak sevak only can apply for these latest openings in Karnataka Postal Circle 2019. Please refer the official website for further updates, syllabus, admit card, changes and upcoming vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle 2019.