Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Limited Competitive Examination | Postal/ Sorting Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 21.06.2019 | Apply @ karnatakapost.gov.in
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Karnataka postal circle has newly published advertisement for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Posts. Totally 101 vacancies are allotted in these posts. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. It invites offline application from the eligible Gramin Dak Sevak employees only. Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2019 application form and official notification is available in the official website of karnataka Postal circle. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 21.06.2019.
Applicants should have completed the prescribed educational qualification such as 10+2/ 12th standard from the recognized board for this karnataka postal recruitment. Candidate’s age limit should be 30 years for this karnataka post office recruitment. Karnataka Postal Circle conducts departmental exam namely Limited Competitive Examination for selecting the candidates to appoint in Postal or Sorting Assistant Posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Karnataka.
Details of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Karnataka Postal Circle notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Job Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||101|
|Postal Assistant Salary||Check Advt/.|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||21.06.2019|
|Date of LCE Examination||14.07.2019|
Eligible candidates must apply through the proper channel for this latest postal recruitment. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Karnataka jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Circle Postal/ Sorting Assistant Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2/ 12th standard from the recognized board.
- Those who have worked as Gramin Dak Sevak for five years can only apply for this posts.
- The age limit should be 30 years for these latest postal jobs in Karnataka.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination only.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can send their application via offline (check Advt.)
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Go to official website karnatakapost.gov.in
- Search for the public notice and click the advertisement for the notification.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application to the address given in the official notification.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Gramin dak sevak only can apply for these latest openings in Karnataka Postal Circle 2019. Please refer the official website for further updates, syllabus, admit card, changes and upcoming vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle 2019.