Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018 | Assistant, SMS, Driver & Various Posts | Total 09 Vacancies | Download Application @ www.kvkthiruvannamalai.com | Last Date 14th July 2018
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018: ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) has recently published notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientist & Head, SMS (Animal Science), SMS (Agricultural Engineering), Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), Programme Assistant (Farm Manager), Programme Assistant (Computer), Assistant (Office), Stenographer (Grade-III) & Driver (Jeep) Posts. The job location is Thiruvannamalai & Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu. Totally, 09 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. All Candidates are requested to apply Offline Mode only. Candidates who want to apply for these posts should apply in prescribed format along with copies of important documents/certificates with self-attested. The Application should reach the concerned office address till the last date of 14.07.2018.
Interested candidates are advised to download the notification @ www.kvkthiruvannamalai.com. Read the advertisement clearly to check your eligibility to apply ICAR-KVK Vacancies via offline on or before the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra Notification:
|Organization Name||ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Location||Thiruvannamalai & Krishnagiri (Tamil Nadu)|
Vacancy Details of KVK Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Scientist & Head||01|
|SMS (Animal Science)||01|
|SMS (Agricultural Engineering)||01|
|Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)||01|
|Programme Assistant (Farm Manager)||01|
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||01|
Eligibility Criteria ICAR- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Assistant, SMS, Driver & Various Vacancies:
- Matriculation/12th/Doctoral degree in the relevant subject/Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/Equivalent qualifications from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 45 years (For post of Senior Scientist and Head).
- Maximum age limit is 35 years (For post of Subject Matter Specialist).
- Maximum age limit is 30 years (For post of Programme Assistant).
- Maximum age limit is 27 years (For post of Assistant / Stenographer / Driver).
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Postal Address is,
“THE PRESIDENT, TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu.”
|SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Bank Draft drawn in favour of “TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai
How to apply for TNBRD Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website -> kvkthiruvannamalai.com.
- Find the correct notification link in the home page -> Staff recruitment in KVKs of TNBRD (NGO)-NOTIFICATION No.01-2018 and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all details carefully.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents with self-attested.
- Send the application form through post to given office address till the last date.
|Last date for submission of online application||14.07.2018|