MP High Court Recruitment 2019 | 30 Vacancies | Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants Posts | Last Date 22.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants. Madhya Pradesh high court (MPHC) invites an online application from the qualified candidates at MP Online official website. They allotted nearly 30 career jobs for the above said posts at Jabalpur, Gwalior & Indore. Applicants who are interested to get Court Jobs can make use of this opportunity. According to MP High Court Recruitment 2019 notification, candidates are requested to apply this MPHC post on MP Online from 15.11.2019 to 22.11.2019 through online web portal at https://www.mponline.gov.in. You can download the MP High Court Recruitment apply online link and job notification from their official website on mphc.gov.in.
Candidates must possess the Graduate in Law & Bachelor Degree in Law qualification from any recognized college/ university/ institute. Candidate should have a basic knowledge of Computer Application such as MS Office/ Open Office/ Ubuntu. MP High Court MPHC filters the candidates with the help of Online Examination. The date and time of online examination has been scheduled on 13.12.2019 between 2PM to 4PM. Those qualified candidates from online exam shall be allowed for Personal Interview/ Viva Voce for future process. More details of MPHC MP Online bharti, MP High Court Recruitment 2019 syllabus, result, admit card, salary, merit/ selection list and etc. are available on their official website.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Details about MP High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Job]|
|Designation||Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000 pm|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 15.11.2019|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application||22.11.2019|
|Date of Online Examination||13.12.2019 (2.00 PM – 4.00 PM)|
To get more information regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2019 upcoming career updates and latest notification, online exam date, syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official website of districts.ecourts.gov.in as well as mphc.gov.in. Daily Recruitment also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on. No Ta/Da will be applicable for attending any rounds of interview process.
MP High Court (MPHC) Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||18|
|Totally, 30 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Jabalpur, Gwalior & Indore Career Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, job vacancy, salary, mode of application & fee structure, last date, online web portal and other important notes refer High Court of Madhya Pradesh Official Notification.
- Law graduate, Bachelor Degree in Law from any school/college/university/institute established by law in India.
- He/ She should not be below the age of 18 years and above 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview/ Viva Voce
- Charge of Rs. 800 (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) will be applicable for all the candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode
- Online mode through mponline.gov.in.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||15.11.2019 (11.59 AM)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||22.11.2019 (11.59 PM)|
|Closing Date for Correction in Application Form||24.11.2019 (11.59 PM)|
|Date & Time of Online Examination||13.12.2019 (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
Steps to Apply & Download MP High Court MP Online Application & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://mphc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment/ Result” from the side menu list.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement for selection process for the post of Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short Term Contractual Assignment-2019” dated on 08.11.2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get to “https://www.mponline.gov.in” and wait until 15.11.2019 to get apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||APPLY HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|