AP High Court Recruitment 2019 | Civil Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 16.07.2019 | Apply online @ hc.ap.nic.in
AP High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati invites online application from eligible candidates who are having law degree. Andhra Pradesh High court online registration process has been started on 17.06.2019. High Court of AP currently has 38 openings and these vacancies are allocated for Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. Job seekers who want to get court jobs in Andhra Pradesh govt can make the online registration on or before the last date ends. The last date for submission of online application is 16.07.2019. AP high court will accept only online mode of applications. AP high court jobs notification and apply online link is available in official website.
Aspirants who have possesses the qualification under AP State Judicial those candidates only eligible to apply these Civil Judge posts. Who wish to apply these AP court jobs must be practicing advocate for minimum 3 years. High Court of AP will recruit the aspirants on the basis of computer based test/ viva voce & placed at Andhra Pradesh. Must pay the required fee & applications without fee will be rejected. More details of AP Court vacancy, court jobs in AP, Andhra Pradesh high Court jobs, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming AP High Court latest notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP High Court Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.06.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.07.2019|
|Admit Card Date||23.07.2019 to 04.08.2019|
You may visit www.hc.ap.nic.in Website to get more details about Andhra Pradesh Court recruitment. Before apply to these AP high Court jobs candidates must check their eligibility & complete details of Civil Judge posts is given below (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly for future updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed Law Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- High Court of AP will recruit the aspirants on the basis of computer based test/ viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for OC/ BC candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply AP Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website hc.ap.nic.in
- Find the advertisement “Online Application for Recruitment to 38 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) for the year 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|