Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 | Home Department | Maha Police Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 3467 | Last Date 23.09.2019 | Apply online @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra government has recently published the Advertisement for Home Department Police Recruitment Examination – 2019. It invites online application from qualified candidates. As per the Maha Police Bharti 2019 notification, overall 3467 vacancies are filled by Maharashtra Home Department. As per the Maharashtra Police Department 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Police Shipai (Constable) posts. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs those candidates can make the online registration @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in from 03.09.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 23.09.2019.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2019 notification and apply online link is available in official website (mahapolice.gov.in / www.mahapariksha.gov.in). Before apply to this recruitment candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Maharashtra Police will recruit the aspirants on written test basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at following district of Maharashtra state (i.e.) Mumbai, pune, thane, Jalgaon, Sangli, Pimpri Chinchwad, Aurangabad and etc. More details of Maha Police recruitment vacancy, upcoming Maharashtra Police job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Maha Police Department
Maharashtra Police department is a state government law enforcement agency. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, capital of Maharashtra until now. Presently there are 35 district police units. Presently there are more than 10,000 employees are working in the department. Especially, there are 282 Superintendent of police in the state. The Department provide services such as, Law and order control, protection to the state and crime prevention in the state.
Details of Maha Police Bharti 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Home Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Police Shipai (Constable)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.09.2019|
|Official Website||mahapolice.gov.in / www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
You may visit www.mahapariksha.gov.in Website to get more details about this Maharshtra Police jobs 2019. Here you will get details of Police Shipai (Constable) posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Maha Police Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- As per the MAHA Police notification 2019, overall 3467 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the district||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Police Constable Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must have passed 12th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Police Bharti Selection Process
- Selection may be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification for fee details.
How to Apply Online Maha Police Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Home Department Police Recruitment Examination- 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Maha Police to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.