MEA Recruitment 2020 | Ministry of External Affairs | PO, DPO & Other Posts | Total 10 Job Vacancies | Apply @ mea.gov.in | Within Sixty Days
MEA Recruitment 2020: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) The Ministry of External Affairs of India also known as the Foreign Ministry, is the government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. MEA has recently published advertisement for the recruitment of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer, Assistant Passport Officer. As per MEA official notification, there are 10 vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. Interested and eligible contenders can apply to this MEA Recruitment through offline mode Within sixty days from the date of publication of this circular in the ‘Employment News’.
The above said posts is on deputation basis. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. If the aspirants wish to apply more than one post, should apply in a separate application form. Candidates should also attach attested copies of APARs of last five years attested by Under Secretary and above officer and certificates to the effect that they are clear from Vigilance angle, Integrity Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty of last ten years. Aspirants must have attain prescribed age limitations. For more information about MEA Recruitment 2020, candidates may check the official website @ mea.gov.in. Selected candidates will be placed at Cochin, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mumbai & Raipur.
Details of MEA Job Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer, Assistant Passport Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Within sixty days i.e (from the date of publication of this circular in the ‘Employment News’)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Passport Officer (PO)||03|
|Deputy Passport Officer (DPO)||06|
|Assistant Passport Officer (APO)||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) APO Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in MEA official notification given below.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Check more details of selection process in MEA official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Application should reach Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001.
How to Apply for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy:
- Go to official website -> @ mea.gov.in.
- Find the notification ‘Vacancy Circular for the post of PO, DPO and APO in Central Passport Organisation on deputation basis’ & click on it.
- Read the notification correctly and check your eligibility for MEA jobs.
- Eligible candidates can send your application form via offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|