MPPKVCL Recruitment 2018 | Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited | Graduate Apprentice & Technical Apprentices Posts | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date: 31.03.2018
MPPKVCL Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited shortly MPPKVCL has recently released an advertisement for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancies of Graduate Apprentice & Technical Apprentices Posts. MPPKVCL is inviting application form from skilled and talented aspirants to filling up 37 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are looking forward to working With the MPPKVCL organisation can apply offline in the prescribed application form on the official website.
As per Job Notification, All Interested and eligible candidates must submit the application form before the last date 31.03.2018. Applied candidates must have Diploma in relevant discipline. Selection Will be Based either Merit List/Interview by MPPKVCL norms. In this post, we provide the MPPKVCL job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about MPPKVCL Recruitment of 2018 from the official. link.
Details of MPPKVCL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 37
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Details of MPPKVCL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Apprentice||16||Rs.4984/- (Per Month)|
|Technical Apprentices||21||Rs.3542/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility criteria for MPPKVCL Vacancies
- Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for qualification details.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
Chief Engineer, MPPKVVCL, Jabalpur (MP) Pin – 482008
How to apply for MPPKVCL Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||31.03.2018|