NCW Recruitment 2020 | National Commission for Women | Research Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 09+ | Last Date 29.05.2020, 12.06.2020 & 16.06.2020 | Download Application Form @ ncw.nic.in
NCW Recruitment 2020: National Commission for Women invites applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Consultants, Research Officer, Private Secretary, Special Rapporteur, Senior Research Officer and Assistant Law Officer posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the NCW recruitment 2020 notification, overall 09+ vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given email for Consultant on 29.05.2020 and 12.06.2020 for Special Rapportteur, address within 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news for others. NCW recruitment 2020 application form and notification is available in official website.
NCW will recruit the candidates on the basis of deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” basis and on contract basis. Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Master Degree/ PG degree/ Law degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate’s should attend certain age limitation. Applicants can use this Delhi Govt Jobs opportunity and should submit offline applications only other than deputation. No other modes of applications will be accepted. NCW will select the aspirants on the basis of interview. After that selected contenders will be posted on NCW, Delhi. More details of NCW jobs 2020, upcoming vacancies, latest notifications, merit list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NCW Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||National Commission for Women|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Designation||Consultants, Research Officer, Private Secretary, Special Rapporteur, Senior Research Officer and Assistant Law Officer|
|Method of Recruitment||Deputation Basis & Contract Basis|
|Job Location||NCW, Delhi|
|Last Date for Receipt of the Application||Within 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news, 29.05.2020 & 12.06.2020|
You may visit NCW Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NCW Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Special Rapporteur||Refer advt.|
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Research Officer & Other Career posts
- PG Degree/ MBBS Degree/ Law Degree/ Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application and via email support.
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address (refer official).
Steps to Apply for National Commission for Women Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ncw.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Filling up of vacant posts in the National Commission for Women by deputation on “Foreign service terms” basis”, “Engagement of Consultant (Official Language) on contract basis”, “Engagement of Special Rapporteur on contract basis”.
- Notification will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the give address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|