NCW Recruitment 2018 | National Commission for Women | Steno, Typist, Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Last Date within 21 days | Download Application Form @ ncw.nic.in
NCW Recruitment 2018: National Commission for Women invites offline applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Law Officer, Secretary, Steno, Translator, Assistant, Typist & other posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the NCW recruitment 2018 notification, overall 27 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address within 21 days from the date of publication in the employment news. NCW recruitment 2018 application form and notification is available in official website.
NCW will recruit the candidates on the basis of deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” basis. Applicants must have possessed intermediate or equivalent/ degree/ mater Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 56 years. Applicants should submit offline applications only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. NCW will select the aspirants on the basis of interview. After that selected contenders will be posted on NCW, Delhi. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NCW jobs 2018, upcoming vacancies, latest notifications, merit list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NCW Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||National Commission for Women|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Law Officer, Secretary, Steno, Translator, Typist & other|
|Method of Recruitment||Deputation Basis|
|Job Location||NCW, Delhi|
|Last Date for receipt of the application||Within 21 days from the date of publication in the employment news|
You may visit NCW Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NCW Vacancy 2018 Details
- As per the notification, totally 27 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
|Section Officer (Group ‘B’)||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NCW Law Officer, Secretary, Steno, Translator, Typist & other posts
- Intermediate or equivalent/ Degree/ Mater Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to following address
Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
How to apply for NCW Jobs 2018
- Go to official website ncw.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Filling up of vacant posts in the National Commission for Women by deputation on “Foreign service terms” basis.” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the give address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|