NCW Recruitment 2020 | LDC, Section Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download Application Form @ ncw.nic.in
NCW Recruitment 2020: National Commission for Women invites offline applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [F.No.1/2(2)2020-NCW(A)-Deputation] for Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer & Lower Division Clerk posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the NCW recruitment 2020 notification, overall 10 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news for others. NCW recruitment 2020 application form and National Commission for Women Recruitment notification is available in official website.
NCW will recruit the candidates on the basis of deputation on “Foreign Service Terms” basis. Applicants must have possessed Matriculation/ Degree/ PG degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate’s should attend certain age limitation. Eligible applicants can use this Delhi Govt Jobs opportunity and should submit offline applications only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. NCW will select the aspirants on the basis of interview. After that selected contenders will be posted on NCW, Delhi. More details of NCW jobs 2020, upcoming vacancies, latest govt jobs notifications, merit list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NCW LDC Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||National Commission for Women|
|Designation||Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer & Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||NCW, Delhi|
|Last Date for Receipt of the Application||Within 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news|
You may visit NCW Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Mahila Aayog Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
Salary details of NCW Jobs 2020
- Senior Research Officer: Rs.67700-208700
- Research Officer & Private Secretary & Section Officer: Rs.9300-34800+GP 4800
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900-63200
Eligibility Criteria for NCW Sr. Research Officer & Other posts
- Applicants should possess Matric/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized board or university.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Address: Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi-110025
Steps to Apply for National Commission for Women Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ncw.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Filling up of vacant-anticipated posts in the National Commission for Women by deputation on Forign service term basis”.
- Notification will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the give address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|