NIHFW Recruitment 2018 | The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – Job Notification for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date: 28.02.2018
NIHFW Recruitment 2018: The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare shortly called as NIHFW has recently released a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Stenographer Gr.-III, Lower Division Clerk. As per Job Notification, It will recruit 12 vacancies in the NIHFW. All Interested candidates may visit the official notification to apply. This is brilliant job opportunity to the unemployed candidates, So Job Hunters you can utilize this opportunity and should send the application from in a prescribed format or before the last date 28.02.2018.
This Page explains detailed information NIHFW Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. As the applications are now available to download so that candidates can fill it with all the necessary details. For more information about NIHFW Jobs of 2017 Please visit the the official link.
Details of NIHFW Recruitment
Organization Name: The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of NIHFW Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
Eligibility Criteria of NIHFW Stenographer, LDC Posts
- Candidates must have Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Typing speed must be 30/40 WPM
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Postal Order/Demand Draft)
DD should draw in favor of “Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Speed/Registered post
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment
- Candidates go to official website of NIHFW (i.e) nihfw.org
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||28.02.2018|