NITRD Recruitment 2019 | Nursing Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 31.08.2019 | Apply Latest 09 Job Vacancies @ www.nitrd.nic.in
NITRD Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery) & Nursing Officer Posts. It is going to fill 09 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this NITRD Delhi recruitment. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 31.08.2019 (up to 15.30 hrs).
NITRD recruitment 2019 application form and notification can be downloaded from the official website of NITRD. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as MD/ MS along with M.Ch/ D.M/ Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for this NITRD nursing officer vacancy. The selection will be based on interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at NITRD, Delhi.
Details of NITRD Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NITRD notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
|Job Name||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery) & Nursing Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||09|
|Last Date for sending application||31.08.2019|
Applicants must check the detailed notification before apply to the latest job openings in NITRD 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NITRD Notification 2019
NITRD is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Specialist Gr.II (Thoracic Surgery)||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-||01|
|Nursing Officer||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-||08|
Eligibility Criteria for NITRD Nursing Officer & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as MD/ MS along with M.Ch/ D.M/ Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Specialist Gr.II (Thoracic Surgery)||Up to 45 years|
|Nursing Officer||Up to 35 years|
- It will choose the candidates on the basis of interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030
- Check advertisement for application fees and mode of payment.
How to apply for NITRD Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nitrd.nic.in
- Find the “Jobs & Careers” link and click on Vacancy
- Search for the notification “Recruitment Advertisement” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the NITRD. Please refer the official website for interview date, NITRD result, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NITRD 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|