CCI Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2019 | Research Associates and Other Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 14.06.2019 | Apply @ www.cci.gov.in
CCI Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2019: CCI has released an announcement notice for filling the following posts such as Research Associates /Professionals/Experts Posts with experienced candidates. Totally 21 vacancies are allotted in this recruitment. It invites offline application from the qualified candidates. Person who seeks for jobs in Central Government can use this opportunity. Candidates can send their application via offline on or before the last date 14.06.2019. Application form and official notification is available in the CCI career page.
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications such as LL.B/ Post Graduate Degree in Economics / B.E. /B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Master’s Degree in Computer Application and etc. from any recognized university. Experienced candidates only preferred for this latest CCI notifications. Candidates must attain the prescribed age limit. The selection is based on their experience, educational qualification and performance at the personal interview. The chosen candidates will be placed under contract basis and positioned at anywhere in India.
Details of CCI Recruitment 2019
The job details of latest CCI recruitment 2019 are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Competition Commission of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Research Associates|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||21|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||14.06.2019|
Applicants should read the official notification before apply to this CCI recruitment. To get latest jobs alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi Jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Field Wise Vacancy Details for CCI Jobs 2019
CCI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest opening in CCI. The post wise vacancy details are described below.
|Name of the Field||No. Of. Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Research Associates /Professionals /Experts Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate must possess the following prescribed qualification such as LL.B/ Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Doctoral Degree/ Chartered Accountant/ B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Master’s Degree in Computer Application from any recognized university.
- Applicants must have experience in relevant field for each post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this recruitment.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of their experience, educational qualification and performance at the interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline to CCI New Delhi address given below,
Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 8 th Floor, Office Block–1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi – 110023.
How to apply for CCI Notification 2019
- Go to official website cci.gov.in
- Find the “Career” option on the homepage.
- Search the link “Engagement of Research Associates/Professionals/Experts in the Competition Commission of India on contract basis” in career.
- Click the “pdf” for this recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Send application with prescribed details and required documents and apply for the above said posts via offline.
- Take a Xerox copy of the application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the eligible conditions can apply to this post allocated in the notification. Please refer the official website for interview date, selected candidates list, updates, changes and upcoming vacancies.