BARC Recruitment 2020 | PGRMO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 25.11.2020 | BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment Notification @ www.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2020: BARC Hospital invites applications via Mail from eligible candidates for appointment to the 3 year tenure post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO) & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor in various disciplines on Adhoc/Locum Basis. Recently BARC has announced the recruitment notification for 26 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the BARC Notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for BARC MO Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra those candidates may forward enclosed Application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of required documents though Email on or before 25.11.2020.
BARC MO Recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.barc.gov.in careers. Applicants should hold MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma/ MBBS Degree from recognized university in the concerned specialty. BARC selection will be based on Online Interview and BARC interview will be held on 01.12.2020 & 02.12.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at BARC Hospital, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of BARC vacancy, upcoming BARC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO) & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Mail||25.11.2020|
|Online Interview date||01.12.2020 & 02.12.2020|
You may visit www.barc.gov.in Website to get more details about BARC recruitment. Here you will get information of MO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BARC Hospital 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the BARC notification, overall 26 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||17|
Salary Details of BARC Jobs 2020
- PGRMO: Rs.86000
- Junior Resident Doctor: Rs.72000
- Senior Resident Doctor: Rs.74000
Eligibility Criteria for BARC PGRMO & Junior/Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy
- PGRMO: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma.
- GDMO & RMO: MBBS Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BARC selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (Mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website barc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer and (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|