Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017 | 18 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer Vacancy | Walk-in Date: 08.08.2017
BARC Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ( BARC ) has released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer. The organization is inviting Walk-in interview to hiring young and talented candidates for these posts. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Job Notification 2017 can utilize such a great opportunity for their great life. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend BARC Interview on mentioned date. The candidates may refer the official website regarding BARC Jobs.
This page explain detailed information on BARC Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of BARC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Employment Category: Central Government
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Mumbai
Vacancy Details of BARC Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||12||Rs. 60,000/-|
|2||Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||04||Rs. 50,000/-|
|3||Resident Medical Officer||02||Rs. 48,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment
- MBBS/MS/MD/DNB Degree or Diploma from recognized University and also experience in relevant specialty.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Candidate Maximum age limit is 40 years
- No Fees
How to attend Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
1st floor Conference Room,
Mumbai – 400094