BARC Recruitment 2020 | PGRMO, RMO & GDMO Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 06.07.2020 | BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment Notification @ www.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2020: BARC Hospital invites applications via Mail from eligible candidates for appointment to the 3 year tenure post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO), Resident Medical Officer (RMO) & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in various disciplines on Adhoc/Locum Basis. Recently BARC has announced the recruitment notification for 22 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the BARC Notification 2020, these vacancies are allotted for BARC MO Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra those candidates may forward enclosed Application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of required documents though Email on or before 06.07.2020.
BARC MO Recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.barc.gov.in careers. Applicants should hold MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma/ MBBS Degree from recognized university in the concerned specialty. BARC selection will be based on Online Interview and BARC interview will be held on 07.07.2020 to 10.07.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at BARC Hospital, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of BARC vacancy, upcoming BARC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BARC Hospital Mumbai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO), Resident Medical Officer (RMO) & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Mail||06.07.020|
|Online Interview date||07.07.2020 to 10.07.2020|
You may visit www.barc.gov.in Website to get more details about BARC recruitment. Here you will get information of MO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BARC Hospital 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the BARC notification, overall 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC PGRMO, RMO & GDMO Vacancy
- PGRMO: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma.
- GDMO & RMO: MBBS Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- PGRMO & RMO: 40 years.
- GDMO: 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BARC selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (Mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply BARC Hospital Mumbai Jobs 2020
- Go to official website barc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for General Duty Medical Officer On Adhoc/Locum Basis & Online interview for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO) & Resident Medical Officer (RMO)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BARC Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BARC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||PGRMO & RMO | GDMO|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|