BARC Recruitment 2018 | Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Notification | Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor | Total Vacancies: 22 | Walk-in Date: 28.06.2018
BARC Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre shortly BARC invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer Vacancies. As per Job Notification. There are 22 vacancies allotted for these posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend BARC Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
Candidates should be carried your original educational documents, date of birth and Internship completion certificate at the time of walk-in interview. Before attend, Check whether you are eligible for BARC walk in interview as per official notification rules. Candidates should have reached, before start the BARC interview. Moreover, Check the Educational qualification, age limit, interview venue and further details as given below.
Details of BARC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Mumbai|
Latest Vacancy Details of BARC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||14||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||06||Rs. 48,000/- & Rs. 50,000/-|
|Resident Medical Officer||02||Rs. 48,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for BARC Vacancies
- MS/MD/DNB/MBBS/Diploma from a recognized University/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Candidate Maximum age limit is 40 years
How to attend for BARC Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website of BARC (i,e) barc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094