BARC Recruitment 2020 | MO & Technical Officer Posts | 08 Vacancies| Last Date: Postponed | Apply Online @ barc.gov.in
BARC RECRUITMENT 2020: BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science declared new job notification Advertisement No. 01/2020 (R-IV). BARC is in search of outstanding Professionals for the posts of Medical/ Scientific Officer-D, Medical /Scientific Officer-C, Technical Officer-C. Overall, 08 vacancies are announced by BARC Recruitment. Applicants who are searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. They should also have required eligibility can apply only through online mode @ recruit.barc.gov.in. Online Applications should reach the office.
|Click here to get BARC Security Guard Admit Card 2020|
BARC released new job notification on 20/03/2020. Candidates should have to submit relevant documents along with the Online submitted application form as mentioned in the official website at the time of interview. Applications without the supporting documents will not be considered. In case, the candidates issued the false statement in the application form, they will be rejected by the BARC Management at any stage of recruitment process. Candidates already in service should submit their application through proper channel. Selection process will be based on Interview/ Screening test. Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai. They are also liable to be posted in any of the Units of BARC located in India or any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
Details of BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. 01/2020 (R-IV)|
|Job Name||Medical/ Scientific Officer-D, Medical /Scientific Officer-C, Technical Officer-C.|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Kalpakkam/ Across India.|
|Starting Date of submission of online application form||Postponed|
|Last Date of submission of online application form||Postponed|
|Official Website||@ recruit.barc.gov.in|
Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying for BARC Recruitment. For latest updates about the post, you should follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply are given below.
Vacancy Table for BARC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D||03|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Officer 2020:
- Candidates should pursue MD/ M.S/ DNB/ M.D.S/ MBBS/ B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc in a prescribed discipline.
- Check advertisement to know the experience details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 35-40 years.
- Check advertisement to know age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Screening test.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via Online mode is accepted.
- Rs.500/- for general candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH & Women candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment only via online is accepted.
- Payment link is available in official website.
Steps to apply BARC Recruitment 2020 Login:
- Go to official website @ recruit.barc.gov.in
- Find advertisement given under ‘Notifications [BARC-Trombay]’ given in the home page.
- Click ‘Advt. for the post of Medical/Scientific & Technical Officer’ for the above said posts.
- Check Notification for eligibility criteria.
- Then register online and fill the details carefully.
- Finally submit the Online Application Form.
- Download the application form for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLICATION FORMAT LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
BARC Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentices Post | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 06.03.2020 | Apply @ barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2020: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recently has announced the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT No. 2/2020 (R-V)]. BARC invites offline applications from eligible candidates. As per the BARC recruitment 2020 notification, 08 vacancies are allocated for above said in Mumbai BARC vacancy 2020. posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra they may apply for this BARC recruitment 2020, and the last date for submission of application is 06.03.2020. Applicants have to submit their application form with required documents to prescribed address.
According to the Contenders have to mention their post name in bold letters on envelop cover “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN BARC” to prescribed address in BARC recruitment 2020 notification. Interested contenders should submit application form along with attested copies of DOB (Date of Birth) certificate, Graduation certificate, Mark sheets, Community Certificate, experience certificate, recent passport size photograph and relevant documents as mentioned in STPI recruitment 2020 notification. Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel along with the ACRs/ APARs, candidates should provide NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the concerned authority. Application format is available in Official Website of BARC recruitment 2020 notification.
Details of Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT No. 2/2020 (R-V)|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Trade Apprentices|
|Last date for submission to apply||06.03.2020|
You may visit www.barc.gov.in Website to get more details about BARC recruitment. Here you will get information of Trade Apprentices posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Trade Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- Medical Lab Technician: 04 vacancies
- X-Ray Technician: 03 vacancies
- Ophthalmic Technician: 01 vacancy
- As per the BARC notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should pass 10th class/ HSC from recognized board or university.
- Check BARC official recruitment notification for more details of educational qualification.
- Check BARC recruitment 2020 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BARC selection will be based on High percentage of marks in SSC and vocational course certificate as assessed suitable and candidates who have recently completed the course.
- Refer BARC recruitment 2020 notification for brief details about it.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode.
- Application format is available in official notification of BARC @ www. org.
- Applicants submit their application form along with necessary documents to prescribed address as mentioned in BARC notification before the last date,
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-v). Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Trombay. Mumbai – 400085
- Visit and Verify BARC recruitment 2020 notification for brief details.
How to apply Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2020
- Go to official website of BARC @ www.barc.gov.in.
- Click “Careers Opportunities > Recruitment> New Vacancies”
- Then find the BARC recruitment 2020 notification “Applications are invited for one year Vocational Apprenticeship Training for the various disciplines”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it completely and check Eligibility.
- Application format is available in the notification page of BARC.
- Download and take a print of Application format and to apply enter you details properly.
- Applicants have to ensure the given data in application form and should submit with necessary documents, before the last date.
- For any other references, check official website of BARC.
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, Visit and check the Official Web portal of Kalyani municipality. For forthcoming latest updates for this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, results, private jobs, etc. Job related links are available here, so kindly check it for detailed information.