NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research – Bhopal | JRF Posts | Total 17 Job Vacancies | Download NITTTRBPL Application Form @ nitttrbpl.ac.in | Last Date 15th June 2019
NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal has invited prescribed applications from qualified persons for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts on temporary basis. As per NITTTR Bhopal job notification, particularly 17 vacancies are allotted for this government jobs. Eligible aspirants may send the prescribed application form along with all required documents to given below postal address on or before the last date of 15th June 2019. Download job notification and application form from NITTTR Bhopal official website of nitttrbpl.ac.in.
Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and communication and Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Tech Ed). Aspirants must have one year experience in educational research projects. The eligible persons will be called for following selection process like, written test followed by interview. Deposit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 500 via Bank Draft. Selected candidates shall be engaged at NITTTR, Shamla Hills, Bhopal [Madhya Pradesh]. For more information about National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nitttrbpl.ac.in.
Details of NITTTR Bhopal Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28000/-|
|Advertisement No||Web Advertisement No. 1/2019|
|Job Location||Bhopal [Madhya Pradesh]|
|NITTTR Bhopal Official Website||nitttrbpl.ac.in|
Here NITTTR Bhopal eligibility criteria, NITTTR Bhopal educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and NITTTR Bhopal application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NITTTRBPL Recruitment 2019:
- Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in NITTTR Bhopal official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in NITTTR Bhopal official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Check more details of selection process in NITTTR Bhopal official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
Director National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Shamla Hills Bhopal – 462002.
- Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director NITTTR, Bhopal payable at Bhopal.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||15.06.2019|
How to apply for NITTTRBPL Vacancy 2019 Notification:
- Go to NITTTRBPL official website -> nitttrbpl.ac.in
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow on contract basis” in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NITTTRBPL jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Bhopal Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.