North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | NER Gorakhpur | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1104 | Last Date 25.12.2019 | Apply online @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: North Eastern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur invites applications via online mode from 10th & ITI passed candidates. It is going to fill up 1104 vacancies. Recently NER Gorakhpur has announced the recruitment notification for Apprentice posts. As per the North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019 notification, these 1104 vacancies are allocated for NER Apprentice recruitment 2019. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs can make the online registration from 26.11.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 25.12.2019.
|Click here to get North Eastern Railway Apprentice Result 2020 for 1104 Vacancies|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirants should pass 10th with ITI and age limit should be 15 to 24 years. RRC NER will recruit the aspirants on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/ ITI. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of North Eastern Railway Apprentice recruitment vacancy, upcoming NER Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Railways – North Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere on NER|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2019|
You may visit ner.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about NER Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NER Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the North Eastern Railway notification, overall 1104 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Aspirants should pass 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRC NER will recruit the aspirants on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/ ITI.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
Steps to apply for North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019
- Go to official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Act Apprentince 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | 34 Vacancies | Athletics, Wrestling & Other Posts | Last Date Within 26.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railways Recruitment Cell/Board has introduced an advertisement regarding Gorakhpur Recruitment vacancy against Sports Quota, Cultural Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota only under North Eastern Railway (NER). According to NER Railway recruitment notification, 34 railway jobs are allotted for various positions such as Athletics, Cricket, Wrestling, Badminton, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volley Ball, Organ Player, Light Music. These 34 RRB/RRC notifications jobs 2019 invite online application. RRB Gorakhpur online registration against above said quota has been available now & apply online link will be disabled on 26.11.2019. RRC UP Uttar Railway online application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
The recruitment process shall comprise of a Written Examination followed by Academic Marks, Practical Demonstrations, Testimonials/Prizes, Trials and Evaluation of Sports. The RRB/RRC selection will be made strictly as per the merit. Aspirants must possess the following educational qualification such as SSLC/ 12th or its equivalent, ITI, Diploma, Degree in Engineering in any discipline from the recognized university or institute. The candidates are advised to submit the application & pay the fee before the closing date. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed on the base of merit & are medical fitted. More details of NER upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit/selection list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Railways Recruitment Cell – North Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Employment Notice||No: NER/RRC/SQ/2019-20|
|Designation||Athletics, Cricket, Wrestling, Badminton, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volley Ball, Organ Player, Light Music|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Various Division of North Eastern Railway|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application||26.11.2019 (5:00 PM)|
To get the latest information regarding north eastern railway job notification and other related government jobs as we as private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site. Eligible person can apply to the latest NER UP Uttar Railway direct recruitment 2019.
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Izzatnagar Division, NER||02|
|Lucknow Division, NER||02|
|Varanasi Division, NER||02|
|Totally, 34 Job openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NER Railway Jobs:
Please refer RRB/RRC NER official website for further updates/ changes and upcoming notification, eligibility criteria regarding sports, cultural & scouts & guides quota direct recruitment, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, job vacancy, application mode, last date, selection/recruitment process & other criteria.
- Pass in 10+2 in science i.e., Maths/ Physics or its equivalent, ITI in relevant trades, Degree/ Diploma certificate
- He/ She should be 18 to 25 year (Sports Quota), 18 to 33 years (Cultural and Scouts & Guides Quota) as on 01.01.2020.
- Selection would be based on written examination, academic marks, practical demonstrations, testimonials/prizes, trials & evaluation of sports.
- Charge of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) will be applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes & Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for other categories.
Fee Payment Mode
- Online mode
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download RRB NER Online Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Contact us/Recruitment” from the menu bar.
- Select “Recruitment” from the menu & then pick “RRC”.
- Find and choose the “Scouts & Guide Quota Recruitment 2019-20”, “Cultural Quota Recruitment 219-20” and “Sports Quota Recruitment 2019-20”.
- Choose “Download” to read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Click Here” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|