Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS, BPM & ABPM Posts | Total 4392 Job Vacancies | Last Date 18.04.2019 (Date Extended) | Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post is going to fill up 4392 vacancies in Odisha Postal Circle. Odisha Postal Circle invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 4392 vacancies. As per the India post office recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for BPM (Branch Post Master)/ ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevaks. Applicants who are looking for Odisha Government jobs can use this India post office job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 15.03.2019 to 18.04.2019 (date extended). The last date for final submission of online application is 21.04.2019.
|Click here to download Odisha Postal Circle Results 2019|
Odisha Postal Circle recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Candidates must have passed in 10th Standard from recognized board. Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 40 years. The selection will be based on merit list. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Orissa State. Applicants should submit online applications only. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking. More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, salary details and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||BPM (Branch Post Master)/ ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevaks|
|Starting date for submission of online application||15.03.2019|
|Registration and fee payment last date||Extended up to 18.04.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application|
You may check Odisha Postal circle website to get more details about this recruitment, upcoming vacancies and etc. Here we can provide information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, postal address and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Postal Circle GDS, BPM & ABPM Vacancies
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th std from recognized board.
- Applicants must have knowledge of local language.
- Aspirants should have computer training certificate.
- Check the notification to know details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 15.03.2019)
- candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates.
- You can make the payment via offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India) or online by using net banking.
How to apply Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Find the notification for above said posts,click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|