Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS Posts | Total Vacancies 851 | Last Date 22.09.2019 (Extended) | Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post – Punjab Postal Circle invites online applications from 10th passed candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). As per the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 notifications, overall 851 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and division wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. India post recently published the Punjab Postal job notification [STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II] for India post GDS vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Punjab can make the online registration from 05.08.2019 to 16.09.2019 (Extended).
|India Post Office Punjab, Gujarat & Karnataka Postal Circle Result 2019-20|
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline). Applicants should have knowledge of local language and furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate. Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Punjab state. More details of Punjab Post Office recruitment vacancy, upcoming India Post job notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019-20
|Organization Name||India Post – Punjab Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.09.2019 (Extended)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.indiapost.gov.in Website to get more details about Punjab Postal recruitment. Here you will get information of GDS posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Postal GDS Vacancy
- Applicants must have pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Punjab Postal selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices).
How to apply Punjab Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Punjab Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Punjab Postal to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.