OPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Executive Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 210 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | OPSC AEE Notification @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of 210 posts under the Panchayat Raj & Drinking Water Department. Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21] on 17.08.2020 for Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy. Odisha OPSC is going to recruit 210 candidates for OPSC AEE Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs Orrisa govt will make the online registration from 26.08.2020 and OPSC recruitment 2020 apply online link not yet activate. The last date for submission of OPSC online application is 25.09.2020.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Odisha apply online and OPSC AEE notification is available in official website (www.opsc.gov.in). Aspirants should hold Engineering in Civil and should have attained 21 to 32 years old. Applicants have to pay required fee via Payment Gateway. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test & viva voce. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Odisha state. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of OPSC jobs, admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21|
|Job Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.09.2020|
You may visit www.opsconline.gov.in to get more details about OPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of AEE posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must hold Engineering in Civil from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate must have attained minimum 21 years and must not be above 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make the payment via Online.
How to apply Odisha OPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of AEE(Civil) in Panchayati Raj Dept.(Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21)” click on the advertisement.
- OPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up OPSC Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
OPSC Recruitment 2020 | 92 Vacancies | Insurance Medical Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 06.08.2020 | Download Notification @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission is the full form of OPSC, its latest news regarding recruitment notification is released now on 26.06.2020. There are totally 92 jobs were available for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in Group A (Junior Branch). OPSC invites online applications from the Indian Citizens for the above said Odisa government job. Apply online link will be activated on 30 June 2020 to 30.07.2020. Those interested applicants can apply through provided online registration link and fee payment before the last date on 06.08.2020. You can download OPSC Odisha apply online application form & job notification from the official website @ www.opsc.gov.in.
According to OPSC Odisha job notification 2020, the candidate must have completed MBBS Degree with MCI registration. Eligible can apply only through online mode. Applicants must be able to read, write & speak Odia fluently. Only those candidates who fulfilling the OPSC all requirements can apply & get appointment letter once qualified from Written Examination and / or Interview. Odisha OPSC recruitment 2020 selection process will be made on the basis of above steps and finally shortlisted candidate will be placed in Cuttack, Odia. Login to OPSC official website to get more details about Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group A exam date, admit card, result, syllabus, cut off, merit list/ selection list, etc.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 02 OF 2020-21|
|Designation||Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + GP of Rs. 5400|
|Work Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 30.06.2020 to 30.07.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission & Fee Payment||06.08.2020|
Daily Recruitment provides latest information and daily employment notice on timely update. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank, Defence and so on.
OPSC Cuttack Job Vacancy in Detail:
|Totally, 92 Job openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission Careers:
Refer OPSC official notification for IMO & Specialist recruitment, education, age limit, salary and selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application procedure, application form/registration date and other important notes.
- MBBS or equivalent Degree from a medical college or medical institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years & not above 32 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- No application fee for SC/ ST of Odisha Only & PWD candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode through OPSC portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Online mode through its web portal @ http://opsconline.gov.in.
Steps to Apply & Download OPSC Online Form & Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Advertisement” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group-A (Junior Branch) (Advt. No. 02 of 2020-21)” & click on “View”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get to “http://opsconline.gov.in/”, wait until 30.06.2020 to get apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, choose correct advertisement & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.