OPSC Recruitment 2018 | Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Job Notification for Assistant Horticulture Officer | Total Vacancies: 16 | Last date: 30.06.2018 | Apply Online @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission shortly OPSC has announced the notification for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer. OPSC allotted totally 16 vacancies for ST Candidates only. Eligible applicants can apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 30.06.2018. Online application is available in official website of OPSC, All Interested candidates may visit official website to get the notification and online application form. Finally send the hard copy of online application on or before 07.07.2018.
Candidates must note down that while submitting their online application, the aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is full filling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. We shared other information like OPSC Recruitment Notification 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply for Job – check the following details.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9,300-34,800 with GP Rs.4,600|
Eligibility criteria for Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts
- Candidates must have Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 32 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Career Marks/Grades
Mode of Application
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Cuttack – 753001.
How to apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Starting date for submission of online application||01.06.2018|
|Closing date for submission of application||30.06.2018|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||07.07.2018|