OUAT Recruitment 2019 | Agromet Observer & Other Posts | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Apply Latest 18 Job Vacancies @ www.ouat.nic.in
OUAT Recruitment 2019: Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar has recently released a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as Subject Matter Specialist and Agromet Observer Posts. It is going to fill 18 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. The last date for sending application via offline mode is 30.09.2019 (up to 5.00 p.m). OUAT recruitment 2019 application form and notification are available in the official website of OUAT.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as 10+2/ Graduate/ Master’s Degree from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on written test, computer test and interview. The chosen applicants will be posted on contract basis under District Agromet Units of GKMS project at Odisha.
Details of www.ouat.nic.in Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest OUAT notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Subject Matter Specialist & Agromet Observer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||18|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||30.09.2019|
Candidates check the official website for detailed notification of the latest job openings in OUAT before applies. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Odisha jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for OUAT Notification 2019
OUAT is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Scale Pay||Vacancy|
|Subject Matter Specialist||Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus GP Rs.5,400/-||09|
|Agromet Observer||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- plus GP Rs.2,000/-||09|
Eligibility Criteria for OUAT Agromet Observer & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10+2/ Graduate/ Master’s Degree from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Subject Matter Specialist||35 years|
|Agromet Observer||32 years|
- It will choose the candidates on the basis of written test, computer test and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (speed post / registered post) to the following address given below,
Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha.
- 700/- for Subject Matter Specialist Posts.
- 500/- for Agromet Observer Posts.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay the fees through online mode (GCC/ Internet Banking/ RTGS) only.
A/C No. 10173711536, State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar, Branch Code: 03341, Indian Financial System Code (IFSC Code: No.SBIN0003341.
How to apply for OUAT Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ouat.nic.in
- Find the “Career at OUAT” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Advertisement Details for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist (Agrometeorology) and Agromet Observer and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this latest job recruitment in OUAT. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written test date, interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in OUAT 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|