PGCIL Recruitment 2019 | Various Vacancies | Executive Trainee (Electrical) Posts | Last Date Within 15.02.2020 | Download Application Form @ www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Full form of PGCIL is Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, has issued an announcement regarding recruitment for Fresh Engineering Graduates. POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers for the post of Executive Trainee (ET) in Electrical discipline through GATE 2020. PGCIL invites online application from the Indian National of 18 years or above for filling various job vacancies. Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2020, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE). Gate 2020 gateway (GOAPS) opens now from registration & will be disclosed on 01.10.2019. Candidates those who are successfully qualified from GATE 2020 can apply for PGCIL ET recruitment from 15.01.2020 to 15.02.2020.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2020. From the out of 100, 85% shall be added as weight-age for GATE 2020 – EE Paper, 12% for Personal Interview & 3% for GD. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through PGCIL candidate login. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. Appointment will be subject to found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per Power Grid norms & standard of Medical Fitness.
Description about PGCIL Recruitment Jobs 2019:
|Board of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. CC /04/2019 dtd. 10 Sept 2019|
|Designation||Executive Trainee (Electrical)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Work Location||All Over the Country|
|Online Registration Application Status||15.01.2020|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application||15.02.2020|
Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2020 Application No, GATE 2020 Registration No and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com. We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamil Nadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places. Stay connected with daily recruitment to get more related information regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Gate 2020 for ET (Electrical) Career Job opportunity 2019:
Refer Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, last date, salary, vacancy details, admit card, syllabus, etc.
- Full Time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc. (Engineering) from recognized University/ Institute.
Service Agreement Bond:
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2019.
- GATE 2020
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Charge of Rs. 500(Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode only
- Online mode, Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 @ http://www.gate.iitd.ac.in.
Steps to Apply Gate 2020 Examination & Download Application Form of PowerGrid PGCIL Executive Trainees Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.powergridindia.com”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar & select “Job Opportunities, then click on Openings” from the dropdown.
- Find the “Recruitment of ET 25th batch in Electrical discipline through GATE 2020. Advt No. CC/04/2019” and choose “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Go to “http://www.gate.iitd.ac.in” & apply for Engineering Graduates Gate 2020.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & attend Gate 2020 Exam on the scheduled date.
- Once Gate 2020 exams are over, go to PowerGrid site and apply for Executive Trainee (EE).
- After completing all those steps successfully & download your application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 | Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 12.07.2019 | Apply Online @ powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2019: PGCIL has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Experienced Professionals in Vigilance discipline like Officer, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager Posts. Totally 05 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. People who search for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. Applicants can apply using the login credentials through online mode from 12.06.2019 to 12.07.2019. PGCIL recruitment 2019 apply online link and official notification is available in the power grid official website career page.
Applicants should have completed the following educational qualification like Graduate degree/ Degree in Law from the recognized university to apply latest job vacancies in PGCIL 2019. Preference will be given to experienced candidates. Candidate must have possessed the prescribed age limit required for the power grid recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on screening test, shortlisting and interview. The chosen candidates will be posted across India or Abroad.
Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||05|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India/ Abroad|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||12.06.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12.07.2019|
In Daily Recruitment, we provide latest job notifications like State government jobs, Central government jobs and etc. Job seekers can check this website for latest updates about all jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for PGCIL Notification 2019
PGCIL is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Officer||Rs.50000/- to Rs.160000/-||02|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.60000/- to Rs.180000/-||01|
|Deputy Manager||Rs.70000/- to Rs.200000/-||02|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Officer & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have possessed Graduate degree/ Degree in Law from the recognized university.
- Applicants should have post qualification experience in any government sectors.
- Only experienced candidates will be preferred.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer||18 to 35 years|
|Assistant Manager||18 to 39 years|
|Deputy Manager||18 to 43 years|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode only.
- General candidates are required to pay the application fees of Rs.500/- for this recruitment.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the fees.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees via online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) using online payment gateway.
How to apply for PGCIL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website powergridindia.com.
- Find the “Careers” link and click Job opportunities in it.
- Search for the notification and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Suitable candidates can apply to this latest PGCIL job recruitment. Please refer the official website for shortlisted candidates list, PGCIL interview date further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in PGCIL 2019.