TNJFU Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Assistants & Instructor Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 15.01.2020 | Apply @ tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has recently announced the job notification for Teaching Assistants & Instructor posts on contract basis. As per the Nagapattinam Fisheries University Recruitment 2020 notification, there are many numbers of vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu Govt Jobs those aspirants may send their CV to given mail address on or before the last date 15.01.2020. TNJFU Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnjfu.ac.in.
Applicants should possess M.E/ M.Tech from recognized university. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TNJFU will conduct interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected candidates will be placed at Nagapattinam [Tamilnadu]. More details of Nagapattinam Fisheries University recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNJFU notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Nagapattinam Fisheries University Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Teaching Assistants & Instructor|
|Salary||Rs.38000 for Teaching Assistant & Rs.33000 for Instructor|
|Job Location||Nagapattinam [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via mail||15.01.2020|
You may visit tnjfu.ac.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Teaching Assistants & Instructor Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Assistants & Instructor Posts
- Applicants should possess M.E/ M.Tech from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to mail address
How to apply Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Jobs 2020
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for Teaching Assistant & Instructor Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your CV to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM
TNJFU Recruitment 2020 | 02 Vacancies | Project Assistant & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts | Walk-In Date 02.01.2020 | Download Notification @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) recently published the recruitment advertisement for the post of Project Assistant & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on temporary basis. They invite the applications from the BFSC & MFSC graduates. TNJFU plans to conduct the walk-in interview for the above said TNJFU careers jobs @Chennai. As per the TNJFU Recruitment 2020, there are 02 vacancies are available & an interview shall be scheduled on 02.01.2020 (Thursday). All candidates are informed to report on time of 9.00 AM with the necessary documents.
The TNJFU Recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available on their careers page @ www.tnjfu.ac.in. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications from any recognized State Agricultural University. Selection process will be based on walk-in interview. The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in interview filled-in application form, original and a set of self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates. Finally shortlisted get placed at DIVA, Muttukadu. Refer TNJFU career page for vacancy, merit/selection list, admit card, result, etc.
Details TNJFU Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Project Assistant & Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 (PA) & Rs. 25,000 (SRF) pm|
|Work Location||DIVA, Muttukadu, Tamil Nadu|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download TNJFU Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
TNJFU Jobs 2020 in Detail:
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
|Totally, 02 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU Careers on Technical Posts:
Refer official notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- B.F.Sc. with OGPA 7.5/10.0, M.F.Sc., with OGPA 8.0/10.0 and above from any recognized State Agricultural University.
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- The selection will be based on performance on interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @www.tnjfu.ac.in and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
|02.01.2020||2.00 and 5.00 pm||Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Aquaculture, ECR-Muttukadu, Chennai|
Steps to Attend Latest TNJFU Vacancy 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.tnjfu.ac.in”.
- Pick the “Careers/ Recruitments” from the footer menu.
- Click on to “Advertisement (PDF Format) – Click here to download” under Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant section.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.