TNJFU Recruitment 2019 | Field Assistant & Junior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Walk-in Date 08.05.2019 | Download Notification @ tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has released an employment notification in the latest advertisement. It invites candidates for the walk-in interview to fill up 02 vacancies in the openings of Field Assistant and Junior Research Fellow Posts for eight month contract basis. Candidates who are searching for Tamilnadu govt Jobs can attend the interview. The eligible applicants can go to the walk-in interview on 08.05.2019. The walk-in details are available in the official notification at the TNJFU website.
Candidates must have passed in 8th standard/ Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences to apply for these vacancies. Those who passed in NET examination have additional advantage. Both Fresher’s and experienced person can appeal for this notification. It conducts walk-in interview for filtering the candidates to appoint them in such category. Applicants must bring the resume with full curriculum vitae, original certificates, self-attested photograph and needed documents while go to the walk-in interview. The placement of these posts will be posted at Thoothukudi (Tamilnadu).
Details of TNJFU Recruitment 2019
The notification of TNJFU recruitment is described in the table below,
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Jobs|
|Job Name||Field Assistant & Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||02|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu|
Candidate must read full employment notification in this announcement before participate in the walk-in interview. Job seekers can search for more jobs like State Government Jobs, Tamilnadu Jobs and Central Government Jobs at www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for TNJFU Latest Notification 2019
TNJFU is going to conduct walk-in for hiring candidates for various posts. The post wise vacancy with salary details are illustrated in the table as follows,
|Name of the Post||Salary||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.16000||01|
|Total No. of Vacancies||02|
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU Field Assistant & Junior Research Fellow Posts
Aspirants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Applicants must have the qualification such as 8th standard/ Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences and etc. from any recognized board or University.
- Candidates who have passed in NET Examination should be preferred for Junior Research Fellow Post.
- The minimum age limit is of 28 years for this recruitment and relaxation given for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates will be chosen by their performance in the walk-in interview.
Walk in Details
|Name of the Post||Walk in Date &Time||Walk in Venue|
|Junior Research Fellow||08.05.2019 (11.00 A.M)|
Department of Aquaculture, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi – 628 008
|Field Assistant||08.05.2019 (12.00 A.M)|
How to attend for TNJFU Jobs interview 2019
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Find the “Announcement” option on this website.
- Click the link “Walk in Interview – Effect of Seaweed based product as feed additive on growth performance and feed utilization in pacific white shrimp Peaneus Vannamei” for this recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go to the walk in with required documents on correct time.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
The eligible candidates can go to the walk-in for the posts allocated in the recruitment. Use this opportunity to get jobs in Tamilnadu. Refer the official website for further updates and changes about this job.