Punjab Government Recruitment 2018 | Clerk-cum-Data Entry & Steno-Typist Operator Posts | Total 71 Vacancies | Apply online @ alumni.thapar.edu (or) pbadvocategeneral.gov.in | Last Date 09.05.2018
Punjab Government Recruitment 2018: Office of Advocate General has officially released notification for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator Vacancies and Steno-Typist in Punjab. Particularly, 71 vacancies are allotted for 51 vacancies of clerk-cum-data entry operator and 20 vacancies of steno-typist. Eligible candidates can submit their online application through the official website of Advocate General Office on or before the last date.
The written examination will be conducted on 17.06.2018. Interested candidates read complete details in official notification @ alumni.thapar.edu before apply for this recruitment. Apply online for the post on or before the last date (09.05.2018). Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Punjab Government Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Office of Advocate General
Employment Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 71
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800+ (3200) Grad pay /-
Job Location: Punjab
Vacancies Details for Punjab Government Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||51|
Eligibility criteria for Punjab Government Recruitment 2018:
- Graduation from recognized University/Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (01.01.2018)
|General||Minimum age 18 years||Maximum age 37 years|
|SC/ST/BC||Maximum age 42 years|
|Candidate who are already in Govt. job||Maximum age 45 years|
|Physically Handicapped||Maximum age 47 years|
- Written Test
- Skill test
|SC / BC/ ESM||Rs.150/-|
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode-BY Challan (any branch of State Bank of India -SBI)
How to apply for Punjab Government Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website -> alumni.thapar.edu.
- Find the correct advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Then upload scanned photograph with self-attested & submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online form||09.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of exam fee||10.05.2018|
|Date of Exam||17.06.2018|