Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020| Non-Teaching Staff Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date: 14.03.2020 | Apply @ rajdhanicollege.ac.in
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020: Rajdhani College has recently advertised a notification for the position of Laboratory Assistant (physics & Electronics), MTS Laboratory (Lab Attendant Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Computer) and MTS (Library Attendant), Senior Assistant and Senior Technical Assistant. According to the Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 notification, 15 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Interested eligible contenders may apply from the date of 13.02.2020 to 14.03.2020. Rajdhani College invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Non-Teaching staffs on Permanent basis. Candidates who are more passionate to work in state government job they may apply for this recruitment.
As per the Rajdhani College Delhi vacancy 2020, Contenders should submit their application form enclosed with necessary documents such as self-attested copies of graduation certificates, SSLC & HSC Marksheets, DOB certificate, etc. and relevant documents as mentioned in Rajdhani recruitment 2020 notification. Candidates already in service they should submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the appropriate authority. If the candidate applying under the PwBD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate from concerned authority. In case, application is not in prescribed format it may rejected by the appropriate department.
Details of Rajdhani College Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rajdhani College, New Delhi|
|Advertisement Number||(RC/ RG/ 152/2020)|
|Organization Type||State Government of New Delhi|
|Name of the position||Non-Teaching Staffs|
|Job Type||Permanent basis|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Basic Pay||Rs.18,000-1,12,400/- (as per designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||13.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||14.03.2020|
Rajdhani College was established in 1964 by the Delhi Administration in Kirti Nagar, New Delhi under the name of Government College and was renamed as Rajdhani College. According to Rajdhani College recruitment 2020, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
Rajdhani College Vacancy details 2020
- For Laboratory Assistant: 02 vacancies.
- For MTS: 11 vacancies.
- For Senior Assistant: 01 vacancy.
- For Senior Technical Assistant: 02 vacancies.
Eligibility criteria for Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020
- Contenders should possess 10th/ UG/PG or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Visit and verify on official notification of Rajdhani College.
- Maximum age limit: 27 years to 35 years.
- Check Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 for age limit and relaxation.
- Written/ Skill Test.
- Visit and verify official notification of Rajdhani college.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
- No Fee for women/ PwBD candidates.
- Refer Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 notification.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make their payment in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Principal, Rajdhani College, payable at Delhi, should reach within 14.03.2020 to prescribed address,
The Principal, Rajdhani College, Raja Garden, New Delhi-110015.
- Check Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 notification for more details.
Mode of Application
- Contenders should submit their application form enclosed with required documents, before the last date to avoid rejection.
- Kindly refer Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 notification for further details.
Steps to apply for Rajdhani College Field Officer & other posts Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website of Rajdhani college @ (www.rajdhanicollege.ac.in).
- Find and select the required notification “Applications are invited for the Post of Non-Teaching Staff on Permanent Basis” click on it.
- Read the notification thoroughly and then check your eligibility.
- Application format also available in the official notification of Rajdhani College.
- Applicants have to download and take a hard copy of application format and enter the all particulars in the application form.
- Contenders should ensure the given particulars in the application form.
- Applicants have to submit their application form enclosed with required documents, before the last date to avoid rejection.
- For further references, check official website of Rajdhani College.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For more detailed information about this recruitment, visit and check the official notification. Important Links are also available here in above. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc.