RGCB Recruitment 2020 | Manager, Technical Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 05 | Last Date: 12-06-2020 | Download application form @ rgcb.res.in
RGCB Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology is a research institute in India, located at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of the state of Kerala. The centre announced new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT No.RGCB/ADVT/ADMN&TECH/01/2020) for filling up 05 vacancies. The posts are Manager, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). RGCB is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking government jobs. Applicants can download application form @ rgcb.res.in and send the application through online/ offline. Application should reach the office on or before 12.06.2020.
RGCB announced new job notification on 12.05.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at the RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram. The vacancies are reserved for persons with disabilities. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Applicants may also send their application through email as PDF to email@example.com. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview.
Details of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Manager, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12.06.2020|
|Official Website||@ rgcb.res.in|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of RGCB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Technical Service – Computer and Information Systems)||01|
|Technical Assistant Group II||02|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & Other Posts:
- Applicants should pass 10th/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree in Biotechnology/ Commerce or equivalent in a prescribed discipline in a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online/ offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application in a prescribed format to the DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA STATE or by e-mail as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 12, 2020.
Steps to Download Application Form for RGCB Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ rgcb.res.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram (RGCB) invites applications for the following positions from Indian citizens with prescribed qualifications, under the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|