ReBit Recruitment 2020 | Manager & Other Posts | Last Date 05.04.2020 & 26.04.2020 | Job Location Mumbai | Apply Online @ rebit.org.in
ReBit Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has been set up by the Reserve Bank of India to serve its IT and Cyber Security needs and to improve the cyber resilience of the Indian Banking industry. Now, they welcome the young and talented aspirants with dynamic graduates to fill up various openings under the job title of SAP Program Manager, SAP HCM Functional Consultant, Manager – Application Development and Maintenance & Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields over Mumbai Metropolitan City can apply online now through ReBit Recruitment 2020 Career portal @ rebit.org.in. Candidates who have applied for the positions in last 6 months are advised not to re-apply. The last for applying your desired ReBit open positions is 05.04.2020 & 26.04.2020.
ReBIT will focus on IT and cyber security (including related research) of the financial sector and assist in IT systems audit and assessment of the RBI Banking regulated entities. They are looking for the good looking written and verbal communication candidates who have a good understanding in automation testing frameworks, basic PL/SQL writing to query data from any database, Agile work environment, have experience in Performance testing, Manual/Functional testing & BI/Data warehouse / ETL testing. All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent. Positions are based in Mumbai unless specifically mentioned in the Job description.
Details about ReBit Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Job Category||Private Sector Jobs|
|Designation||SAP Program Manager, SAP HCM Functional Consultant, Manager – Application Development and Maintenance & Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst|
|Industry||BFSI, Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking Organization|
|Employment Type||Fixed term on full time basis|
|Pay Scale||Best in industry|
|Closure Date||05.04.2020 & 26.04.2020|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding latest advertisement and upcoming job openings. We are also providing you a detailed ReBit Recruitment 2020 job advertisement, selection, vacancy; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
Eligibility Criteria for ReBit RBI Career Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, experience, apply mode, selection & other important notes refer its Career portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 1-10 years in testing of software components or applications, preferably web based applications.
- Refer ReBit Career page.
- Selection may be made on the basis of Written Test/ GD/ HR/Personnel Interview.
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Defining the testing activities for subordinates – testers or test engineers.
- Excellent problem solving skills & strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written.
- Responsible for delivering all the documentation like Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test scripts, and provide regression test packs to test new and amended software and service
- Responsible to prepare the status report of testing activities
- All the eligible and interested applicants can apply online through ReBit Career web portal.
Steps to Apply Online for ReBit Mumbai Jobs Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://rebit.org.in”.
- Scroll down and select “Open Positions” under Careers.
- Click “Research Innovation & Project Management“.
- Read the job description clearly up to your understanding level.
- Once you are satisfied with their essential qualification.
- Select “Apply for this role” below the job description page.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally submit your updated CV/ Resume to your desired job title.
|ReBit Career Openings||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|