ReBit Recruitment 2021 | Analyst & Other Posts | Last Date: 31.05.2021, 08.06.2021, 16.06.2021 & 19.06.2021 | Job Location Navi Mumbai | Apply Online @ rebit.org.in
ReBit Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has been set up by the Reserve Bank of India to serve its IT and Cyber Security needs and to improve the cyber resilience of the Indian Banking industry. Now, they welcome the young and talented aspirants with dynamic graduates to fill up Systems Audit Vertical Head (VP/Sr VP), Sr. Manager, Policy Research, Content Marketer (Associate Manager), Senior Consultant (Technology Solutions- Network IT Infra ), Technology Analyst – Oracle WebCenter/ADF, System Engineer – Support PPM, Architect – Oracle WebCenter/ADF, Senior Manager – IT Projects & Procurement Specialist/Senior Procurement Specialist. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields over Mumbai Metropolitan City can apply online now through ReBit Recruitment 2021 Career portal @ rebit.org.in. Candidates who have applied for the positions in last 6 months are advised not to re-apply.
The last for applying your desired ReBit open positions is 31.05.2021, 08.06.2021, 16.06.2021 & 19.06.2021. ReBIT will focus on IT and cyber security (including related research) of the financial sector and assist in IT systems audit and assessment of the RBI Banking regulated entities. They are looking for the good looking written and verbal communication candidates who have a good understanding in automation testing frameworks, basic PL/SQL writing to query data from any database, Agile work environment, have experience in Performance testing, Manual/Functional testing & BI/Data warehouse / ETL testing. All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent. Positions are based in Mumbai unless specifically mentioned in the Job description.
Details about ReBit Recruitment 2021:
|Board of Organization||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Designation||Consultant- Application Support (SAP), Associate Consultant-Application Support (SAP), Sr. Technical Project Manager & Various|
|Industry||Information Technology, ITES Technology, Shared Services or Banking organization|
|Employment Type||Fixed term contract basis|
|Pay Scale||Best in industry|
|Work Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Closure Date||31.05.2021, 08.06.2021, 16.06.2021 & 19.06.2021|
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding latest advertisement and upcoming job openings. We are also providing you a detailed ReBit Recruitment 2020 job advertisement, selection, vacancy; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results.
Eligibility Criteria for ReBit RBI Career Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, experience, apply mode, selection & other important notes refer its Career portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent with minimum experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1.5 – 12+ years on software development projects.
- Selection may be made on the basis of Written Test/ GD/ HR/ Personnel Interview.
- Responsible for design, code, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Design and publish the interface specifications for the APIs.
- To ensure consistent use of shared platform components and technologies within ReBIT.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling server usage.
- Security Management – Administration of SAS Users, Groups, Report related access management.
- Create concepts, wireframes, mock up’s and prototype that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- All the eligible and interested applicants can apply online through ReBit Career web portal.
Steps to Apply Online for ReBit Mumbai Jobs Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “https://rebit.org.in”.
- Scroll down and select “Open Positions” under Careers.
- Click “Project Management“, “Corporate Centre” and “Research & Innovation” and then choose your desired title.
- Read the job description clearly up to your understanding level.
- Once you are satisfied with their essential qualification.
- Select “Apply for this role” below the job description page.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally submit your updated CV/ Resume to your desired job title.
|ReBit Career Openings||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|