TCS Off-Campus Drive 2019 | TATA Consultancy Services | Off-Campus Drive Phase II for the Batch of 2018 & 2019 | Register Now Before 23.08.2019 @ careers.tcs.com
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2019: TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) planned to conduct an Off-Campus Drive – Phase II only for the batch of 2018 & 19 passed outs. TCS is hiring an extravaganza for the full time Engineering Graduates under any stream. TCS Off-Campus – Batch of 2018 and 2019 Phase II is a PAN India Drive. They invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS. TCS aspirants can now start your registering process for TCS NQT Off-Campus Drive before the online application form gets closed through TCS official web portal (www.tcs.com). The last date to apply online for this Phase II Off-Campus is 23rd August, 2019.
TCS entry level begins with an Online Test followed by Personal Interview which has three rounds such as Technical, Managerial and HR. This placement drive is a great & best opportunity for the Engineering Graduates to prove their talents. TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is to select the best talents from the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS upcoming business. Interview date, time and location will be directly communicated to the individuals. Students who have done their schooling from NIOS are eligible to apply. Candidates should not exceed two years of extended education gap overall in academic career. BE, B. Tech, ME, M. Tech, M. Sc, MCA with B.Sc, BCA, B. Com, BA with 60% throughout the academics in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ Diploma/ PG students/ applicants/ aspirants are the eligible for this open entry level stream.
TCS Off-Campus Placement Drive Description 2019:
|Board of Organization||TATA Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Campus Drive||Off-Campus Phase II|
|Year of Passed Out (YOP)||2018 & 2019 Batch|
|Interview Rounds||Online Test (TNQT)|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
|TCS Online Registration Status||Opens Now|
|TCS Online Registration End Date||23.08.2019|
TATA Consultancy Services Career Eligibility Criteria:
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2018 and 2019 YOP
- Eligible Streams from UG / PG – All Engineering Streams.
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc – MCA with B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA (with Maths / Statistics)
- % Criteria – 60% throughout Academics in X / XII / UG / Diploma / PG
- Extended Education – Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
TCS Selection Process:
- Online Test (TNQT).
- Personnel Interview – Technical, Managerial, HR.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply TCS Online Registration Form for TNQT Phase II Off-Campus Drive 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.tcs.com”.
- Pick the “Career” from the footer menu list.
- Find “Entry Level Hiring” and choose the “TCS Off-Campus – Phase II For Batch 2018 & 19” and click on “Know More”.
- Read the information provided there.
- Click “Register” to make an online registration for TCS NQT.
- Enter all those necessary fields and submit your TCS online application form.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|