RBI Recruitment 2019 | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification for Grade B Officers | Total 199 Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.rbi.org.in | Last Date: 11.10.2019
RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from qualified candidates to fill up 199 vacancies. As per the RBI Grade B Notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for Grade B Officers posts. Recently RBI has released the recruitment notification [ADVT. No. 1/2019-20] for above said RBI Grade B vacancy 2019. Applicants who are looking for Bank jobs in central govt will make the online registration @ opportunities.rbi.org.in. RBI 2019 apply online link will be activated from 21.09.2019. The last date for submission of RBI online application is 11.10.2019.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B notification 2019 pdf & RBI apply online link is available @ www.rbi.org.in. RBI recruitment process may be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Before apply to these RBI openings 2019 candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Online mode applications only will be accepted and candidates have to pay requisite fee. More details of RBI Grade B recruitment vacancy, upcoming RBI notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No. 1/2019-20|
|Job Name||Grade B Officers|
|Basic Pay||Rs.35150 pm|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.10.2019|
You may visit www.rbi.org.in Website to get more details about RBI Grade B recruitment. Here you will get details of Officers posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the RBI notification, overall 199 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-General||156|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DSIM||23|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Officers Vacancy 2019
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification .
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
RBI Selection Process
- Reserve Bank of India recruitment process may be based on online test (Phase I & Phase II) & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.850 for GEN/OBC/EWSs Candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- No fee for RBI Staffs.
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to Apply online RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities @ RBI” find the official notification “Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2019“, click on the advertisement.
- RBI recruitment 2019 notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|RBI GRADE B NOTIFICATION PDF||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of RBI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.