RBI Recruitment 2019 | Reserve Bank of India | Bank’s Medical Consultant & Director Posts | Total 02 Vacancy | Apply @ rbi.org.in | Last Date: 15.05.2019 & 24.05.2019
RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India has announced job notification for recruitment of Bank’s Medical Consultant and Director posts. Totally, 02 vacancy is allotted for this recruitment. It has invited offline applications from eligible candidates. Candidates who are eligible for RBI bank job can send the prescribed application form to given below postal address on or before the last date of 15.05.2019 & 24.05.2019. Download job notification and application form at RBI official website of rbi.org.in.
Aspirants must have possessed MBBS degree or Ph.D in relevant disciplines from recognized university. RBI will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected applicants will be engaged on contract basis. Incomplete and applications received after the last date will not be considered. For more information about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ rbi.org.in.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant and Director|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
You may visit RBI opportunities page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019:
- MBBS degree/ Ph.D/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- For Director: Maximum age limit is 57 years as on 01.05.2019.
- Check more details of Consultant age limitation in RBI official notification given below.
- Short Listing.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- For Consultant: Offline Mode.
- For Director: Offline Mode & Online Mode (by mail -> email@example.com)
Details of RBI Postal Address:-
|Name of the Posts||Postal Address|
|Director||The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, 3rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station (East), Byculla, Mumbai – 400008|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant||The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001.|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form|
How to apply for RBI Bank Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to official website -> rbi.org.in
- Click on option -> Current Vacancies -> Vacancies.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RBI Bank jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|For Consultant||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION>>|
|For Director||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|