RBI Recruitment 2019 | Bank’s Medical Consultant & Medical Consultant (Part-Time) Posts | Last Date 19.12.2019 & 24.12.2019 | Apply Latest Job Vacancies @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Bank’s Medical Consultant & part-time Medical Consultant Posts on 03.12.2019 & 05.12.2019 respectively. It is going to fill 06 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the application via offline mode is 19.12.2019 & 24.12.2019. RBI recruitment 2019 job notification and application form are available at the official website @www.rbi.org.in.
Aspirants must have completed an educational qualification of MBBS Degree in Medicine from the recognized university by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for applying this RBI recruitment 2019. Their selection will be based on shortlisting, interview, medical examination and document verification. Finally shortlisted aspirants will be posted on contract basis at Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest RBI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job [Bank Jobs]|
|Job Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) & Medical Consultant (Part time)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||06|
|Job Location||Chennai & Raipur|
|Last Date||19.12.2019 & 24.12.2019|
|Official Website||https://www.rbi.org.in [or] https://opportunities.rbi.org.in|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in RBI. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Telangana jobs and Bank jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for BMC & MC Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as MBBS Degree in Medicine from the recognized university.
- They must have two year experience in the relevant field to apply for the post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, interview, medical examination and document verification.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
|Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)||Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Mahadev Ghat Road, Sunder Nagar, Raipur – 492 013|
|Engagement of Part-Time Medical Consultant||Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001|
Steps to Apply for RBI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rbi.org.in
- Find the “Opportunities @ RBI” link and click on it.
- Search for Current Vacancies and click on Vacancies in it.
- Search for the notification “Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contractual basis with fixed hourly remuneration” and “Engagement of the services of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis, Chennai“.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by RBI. Please refer the official website for interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in RBI 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification for Grade B Officers | Total 199 Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.rbi.org.in | Last Date: 11.10.2019
RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from qualified candidates to fill up 199 vacancies. As per the RBI Grade B Notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for Grade B Officers posts. Recently RBI has released the recruitment notification [ADVT. No. 1/2019-20] for above said RBI Grade B vacancy 2019. Applicants who are looking for Bank jobs in central govt will make the online registration @ opportunities.rbi.org.in. RBI 2019 apply online link will be activated from 21.09.2019. The last date for submission of RBI online application is 11.10.2019.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B notification 2019 pdf & RBI apply online link is available @ www.rbi.org.in. RBI recruitment process may be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Before apply to these RBI openings 2019 candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Online mode applications only will be accepted and candidates have to pay requisite fee. More details of RBI Grade B recruitment vacancy, upcoming RBI notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No. 1/2019-20|
|Job Name||Grade B Officers|
|Basic Pay||Rs.35150 pm|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.10.2019|
You may visit www.rbi.org.in Website to get more details about RBI Grade B recruitment. Here you will get details of Officers posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the RBI notification, overall 199 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-General||156|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DSIM||23|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Officers Vacancy 2019
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification .
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
RBI Selection Process
- Reserve Bank of India recruitment process may be based on online test (Phase I & Phase II) & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.850 for GEN/OBC/EWSs Candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- No fee for RBI Staffs.
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to Apply online RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities @ RBI” find the official notification “Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2019“, click on the advertisement.
- RBI recruitment 2019 notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of RBI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.