RBI Recruitment 2020 | Consultant, Analyst & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date 29.04.2020 | Reserve Bank Recruitment Apply online @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India is going to starts the online application process from 09.04.2020 for Lateral Recruitment of following posts i.e. Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator. RBI invites applications via online mode via RBI Careers. It is going to hire 39 aspirants for above said Latest Reserve Bank of India Jobs. As per the RBI recruitment notification [Recruitment Advt No 3/2019-20], these 39 vacancies are allocated for RBI Bank vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central govt will make the online registration from 09.04.2020 to 29.04.2020.
Reserve Bank is going to hire candidates on contract basis. RBI recruitment process will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2020 notification & RBI recruitment apply online link is available @ RBI Careers i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of reserve Bank of India recruitment, upcoming RBI Bank Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank jobs|
|Advt No||Recruitment Advt No 3/2019-20|
|Job Name||Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||09.04.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.04.2020 (upto 6.00 pm)|
Here you will get information Consultant, System Administrator & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about central govt jobs, bank jobs and etc.
RBI Current Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Specialists in Forensic Audit||01|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Consultant, System Administrator & Other Posts
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst & Risk Analyst: Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree in concerned Discipline.
- IS Auditor & System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
- Specialist: CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Accounts Specialist: CA/ ICWA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist: age limit should be 30 years to 40 years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: age limit should be 25 years to 35 years.
- Preliminary screening / shortlisting followed by interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click “opportunities @ RBI” find the advertisement for Consultant & Other Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up RBI Online Application Form for Latest Reserve Bank Vacancy
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RBI Recruitment 2020 | Medical Consultant (MC) (Part-Time) Posts | Last Date 15.03.2020 | Apply Latest 14 Vacancies @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (MC) Posts on 14.02.2020. It is going to fill 14 vacancies in the above said posts purely on contract basis. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The last date to submit the RBI Bank job application form is 15.03.2020. RBI recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available at the official website @www.rbi.org.in.
Aspirants must have completed an educational qualification of Master’s Degree in General Medicine with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for applying this RBI recruitment 2020. Their selection will be based on shortlisting, interview, medical examination and document verification. Finally shortlisted aspirants will be posted on contract basis at Mumbai.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest RBI notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job [Bank Jobs]|
|Designation||Medical Consultant (MC) (Part time)|
|Official Website||https://www.rbi.org.in [or] https://opportunities.rbi.org.in|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in mumbai for RBI vacancy. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Telangana jobs and Bank jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI MC Post
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as MBBS Degree in Medicine from the recognized university.
- They must have two year experience in the relevant field to apply for the post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this RBI recruitment 2020.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, interview, medical examination and document verification.
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
|Engagement of Part-Time Medical Consultant in the Bank||Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001|
Steps to Apply for RBI Vacancy 2020 Notification
- Go to official website “rbi.org.in“.
- Find the “Opportunities @ RBI” link and click on it.
- Search for “Current Vacancies” and click on “Vacancies” in it.
- Search for the notification “Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) in the Bank on Contract Basis with Fixed Hourly Remuneration, Mumbai“.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by RBI. Please refer the official website for interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in RBI 2020.