RBI Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist Posts | Last Date: 03-06-2021 | Download RBI Job Notification @ rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India announced new job notification for the posts of Pharmacist on contract basis. RBI planned to recruit 01 Vacancy for the above said RBI Pharmacist Jobs. Applicants can download RBI New Job Notification 2021 @ rbi.org.in and send the application through offline. Applicants seeking Central Govt Jobs can use this RBI Opportunities 2021. Application should reach RBI on or before 03.06.2021. Aspirants are advised to read the Notification clearly for this RBI Pharmacist Careers.
Candidates can start apply from 14.05.2021. Applicants should hold Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. RBI Guwahati Recruitment Selection will be on the basis of Interview. Only offline Mode Application will be accepted by RBI. Applicants should submit all prescribed documents along with the application form for this RBI Jobs 2021. Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs 400/- per hour. More Details of RBI Vacancy, RBI Jobs, RBI Job Advertisement 2021, Upcoming Job Notification, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of Reserve Bank of India Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Salary||Rs 400/- per hour|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.05.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03.06.2021|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for RBI Jobs:
- Aspirants should hold Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more Details.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Address: Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001
Steps to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ rbi.org.in
- Click ‘Opportunities @ RBI >> Vacancies’.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the prescribed address before the last end dates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
RBI Recruitment 2021 | Office Attendant Post | 841 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.03.2021 Apply Online @ rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible Indian candidates for the post of Office Attendant in Reserve Bank of India. Currently RBI, announced 841 vacancies for the above post in various offices of the Bank. Job seekers who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs can apply this RBI recruitment via online mode. Candidates who are interested in this RBI jobs, they are required to apply online from 24.02.2021 to 15.03.2021. No other means or mode of application will be accepted. Candidates who are selected for this recruitment will be appointed anywhere in India and get a basic pay scale of Rs. 10,940. The post wise vacancy details and official notification is given below for any reference.
The selection for the RBI office attendant post should be country wide competitive test (online test) followed by language proficiency test (LPT). The online test will be conducted in various centres of the State/ UTs. The intimation for call letter of online test will be done through e-mail/ SMS, candidates are required to download call letters from the official website. The tentative date of online test will be 09.04.2021 & 10.04.2021. After applying online, candidates should take printout of the application for future reference and need not to send the copies to the bank. More details of RBI office attendant recruitment 2021, syllabus, exam date, jobs list, selection list etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of RBI Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Name||Office Attendant|
|Notification Released Date||24.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.03.2021|
Before applying RBI office attendant recruitment, please visit the official website (rbi.org.in) to get the details of RBI recruitment notification. The notification includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply RBI recruitment. Be in connected with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy details
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies
- Applicant should have passed 10th standard (S.S.C/ Matriculation) from the concerned Board of the State/ UT.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2021)
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 & 25 years and they should bear not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003.
- Online Test/ Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Rs. 50 (Intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWDB/ EXS and Rs. 450 for OBC/ EWS/ General Candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges).
- Payment via online mode.
- The last date to apply online is 15.03.2021.
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “rbi.org.in”
- Click Opportunities@ RBI -> Current Vacancies-> Vacancies in the homepage.
- Find the notification of Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants-2020.
- Click and view the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and the last date to apply online.
- You may Click “Online Application Form” in the notification for applying online.
- Enter the details properly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|