RPSC Recruitment 2019 | Senior Scientific Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date 12.06.2019 | Apply Online @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2019: RPSC is going to fill the current openings in the following posts with the suitable candidates. It has recently released an announcement for the recruitment of 23 vacancies in Senior Scientific Officer Posts. People who are searching for jobs in Rajasthan Government can use this chance. Apply online link and official notification are available in the official website of RPSC. It invites online application from the qualified candidates. Candidates can submit their application via online mode from 24.05.2019 to 12.06.2019.
The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 and 40 years with relaxation as per the RPSC recruitment 2019-20. Aspirants must have the prescribed educational qualification such as B.Sc, M.Sc. IInd division in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology/ Biochemistry from the recognized university for these RPSC vacancies 2019 Rajasthan. Those who have two years’ experience in Forensic Science Laboratory will have an additional advantage. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview. The selected candidates will be placed in Rajasthan.
Details of RPSC Recruitment 2019
The details regarding RPSC latest vacancy news are described in the table below,
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Senior Scientific Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||23|
|Starting Date to submit Online Application||24.05.2019|
|Finishing Date to submit Online Application||12.06.2019|
Eligible applicants must refer the official website of RPSC for detailed notification to apply for this RPSC new vacancies 2019. Please visit Daily Recruitment to get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Rajasthan government Jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Senior Scientific Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above government job.
- Candidate must possess the following degree such as B.Sc, M.Sc. IInd division in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology/ Biochemistry from the recognized university.
- Two years’ experience is needed in Forensic Science Laboratory.
- Candidate must have knowledge in Hindi and Rajasthani Culture.
- The age limit should be between 21 to 40 years with relaxation for this recruitment.
- The selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
|General /OBC & MBC (Creamy Layer)||OBC & MBC (Non Creamy Layer)||SC/ST/PWD|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees through online payment gateway.
How to apply for RPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the “News and Events” option in the home page.
- Find the advertisement “Detailed Advt. 01/2019-20 for senior scientific officer – 2019” for this recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Register using the login credentials in the recruitment portal.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates can apply to this latest recruitment in Rajasthan Government. Please refer the official website for further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in RPSC 2019.