RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Statistical Officer posts | 11 Vacancies | Last Date: 10-08-2020 | Apply Online @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan. They invites application for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) posts. RPSC released new job notification for filling up 11 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants can apply for ASO posts from 10.07.2020. The last date to submit the online application is 10-08-2020.
RPSC announced new job notification on 06.07.2020. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Application only via online is accepted. Other mode of application will not be encouraged. Selected candidates will be placed at RPSC, Rajasthan.
Details of RPSC Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||10.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||10.08.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree/ M.Sc in prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
|Unreserved Candidates, EWS Candidates, Rajasthan’s Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates||Rs.350/-|
|Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates||Rs.250/-|
|All PwD Candidate, Rajasthan’s SC/ST Candidates & Those Candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 Lacks||Rs.150/-|
- Payment via online is accepted.
- Check advertisement to know payment details.
How to Apply Online for RPSC Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment Advertisement’, Find advertisement ‘Detailed Advt. No. 02/2020-21 for Assistant Statistical Officer (Agri. Dept.) – 2020’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through ‘Apply Online’ link apply for above said posts.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Lecturer Posts | 22 Job Vacancies | Last Date 07.07.2020 | Apply Online @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently published the recruitment advertisement for the Post of Lecturer in various departments. They are going to hire 22 vacancies aspiring for above said RPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020. Applicants who has graduate degree & those candidates can use this Rajasthan RPSC recruitment 2020 and make the online registration @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Rajasthan Govt can apply online to this recruitment from 08.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
RPSC announced new job notification on 01.06.2020. Incomplete application & application receiving after the due date will be rejected. Information given in the application is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Candidates have to pay requisite fee and make the payment via online mode. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form with the prescribed fee. More details of Rajasthan RPSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming RPSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit/ selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RPSC Assistant Professor & Other Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||08.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||07.07.2020|
You may visit rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website to get more details about RPSC recruitment 2020. This page will gives details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Rajasthan PSC Jobs 2020 Details
- As per the RPSC recruitment 2020 notification, nearly 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the Subject||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020:
- Aspirants must have completed Masters Degree/ B.Ed or equivalent from recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Candidates age limit should be 21-40 years as on 01/07/2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RPSC selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
|Disabled/ SC/ ST of Rajasthan||Rs.150/-|
Steps to Apply Online for RPSC Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement “Detailed Advt. No E-01/2020-21 for School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) – 2020″
- RPSC notification 2020 will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Online registration link will activate from 08.06.2020.
- Be in touch with official website, to get online registration link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.