SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 | 8000+ Vacancies | Exam Date Feb/Mar 2020 | Download SBI Call Letter @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020: State Bank of India has released their SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2020 for the online test for the post of Clerk is officially available now on the SBI official website @ www.sbi.co.in. SBI Junior Associate exam date 2020 has been scheduled on the month of February / March 2020. The SBI Online Preliminary Test has been planned to conduct at various centre’s across India. SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from their career web portal by using your SBI login details created at the time of registration. The SBI online exam date, time and venue of the prelims exam shall be indicated on your particular SBI hall ticket 2020.
As per the SBI Recruitment 2020 notification pdf, selection would be based on the mode of online test (Preliminary & Main Exam) and test of local language. Online preliminary exam will be consisting of 100 Objective Type or Multiple Choices Questions. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for aggregate score. Based on this SBI clerk 2020 notification (No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20) prelims exam result, shortlisted candidates will be allowed for SBI Clerk Mains exam on the date of 19.04.2020.
Detail about SBI Hall Ticket 2020 for Junior Associate Notification:
|Board of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Category||SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020|
|Advertisement No||No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20|
|Designation||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test (Preliminary & Main Exam)|
|Test of Local Language|
|Examination Date||February/ March 2020|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on SBI Call Letter|
|SBI Hall Ticket 2020 Download Status||Available Now|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Release Date||11.02.2020|
More details regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 for Junior Associate notification, mains exam date, result, prelims/mains admit card, answer key, cut off etc. refer our daily recruitment site regularly. You may also gather SBI junior associate call letter/ hall ticket/ admit card 2020 future updates here (if any applicable).
SBI Online Exam Pattern 2020:
- Exam Name: Preliminary Examination
- Exam Date: Feb/Mar 2020
- Exam Scheme: Online Test
- Exam Type: MCQ Based
- Question Type: Objective Type
- No of Questions: 100 questions
- Exam Duration: 01 hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Qualifying Marks: No minimum qualifying marks
- All questions carry 01 marks
- There will be negative mark for the wrong answer, ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam Pattern 2020:
The structure of online preliminary examination (online objective type) would be as follows,
|Name of test||Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||20 minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||01 Hour|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Downloading Steps:
- Go to the SBI official website “https://sbi.co.in”.
- Click on “Careers Click Here” Image icon at top right corner on the home page.
- Select “Join SBI” from the menu bar & choose “Current Openings” from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to find & select “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Preliminary Examination Call Letter) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)”.
- Now click on “Preliminary Exam Call Letter”, it will redirect to IBPS online career portal.
- Login with SBI login credential such as Registration/ Roll No & Password/DOB.
- Your SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download your SBI Clerk admit card 2020 & make a print of it for future use.
|SBI CLERK PRELIMS ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|