TN Forest Recruitment 2018 | Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation | JRF & SRF Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 10th & 20th Dec 2018 | Apply @ forests.tn.gov.in
TN Forest Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Forest Department has planned to fill up 07 vacancies at Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 07 vacancies. As per the TN Forest recruitment 2018 notification these vacancies are allocated for following posts Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in TN State can use this chance. Eligible aspirants should forward the application form to given mail address. The last date to submit the application for JRF post is 10.12.2018 and for SRF post is 20.12.2018.
AIWC will conduct qualifying test followed by interview for selection of suitable aspirants for JRF & SRF posts. After that selected candidates will be posted at Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation, Tamilnadu. Aspirants should have completed MSc./ M.V.Sc. in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Contenders must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of TN Forest upcoming notices, latest jobs, upcoming vacancies, merit list, hall ticket, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN Forest Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||JRF & SRF|
|Last Date to submit the JRF application||10.12.2018|
|Last Date to submit the SRF application||20.12.2018|
You may visit TN Forest Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
TN Forest Vacancy 2018 Details
- Tamil Nadu forest department allocates overall 07 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Senior Research Fellow||03|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest JRF & SRF Vacancies
- M.Sc./ M.V.Sc. in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- For JRF Posts: Candidate’s age limit should be 28 years.
- For SRF Posts: Candidate’s age limit should be 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN Forest will conduct written examination and personal interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the application form through online (mail).
- Eligible applicants should send the application form to following mail address
How to apply TN Forest Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website forests.tn.gov.in.
- Click “News” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (04 POSTS) AND SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (03 POSTS) AT AIWC,VANDALUR”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send the application form to the given mail address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|