TN Forest Hall Ticket 2019 | Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) | Forest Watcher Posts | Total Vacancies 564 | Exam date: 04.10.2019 to 06.10.2019 | Download Tamilnadu Forest Call Letter @ forests.tn.gov.in
TN Forest Hall Ticket 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) is going to release the TNFUSRC Admit card for Forest Watcher posts. TNFUSRC has planned to conduct the written examination on 04.10.2019, 05.10.2019 & 06.10.2019 at anywhere in TN State. Aspirants who are seeking govt Jobs in Tamilnadu state can use this opportunity. TN Forest already published the recruitment advertisement for Forest Watcher posts on March 2019. Applicants who have applied and waiting to write an Tamilnadu Forest exam kindly get your TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Admit card at official website (forests.tn.gov.in) from 01.10.2019 (after 5.30 pm). TN Forest Watcher exam date, time and venue details are given in the hall ticket.
|Click here to get TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Result 2019|
As per the TNFUSRC recruitment notification, overall 564 vacancies are allotted for Forest Watcher posts. There are 1,67,000 candidates have applied for this recruitment and waiting for their admit card those aspirants download your admit card from Tamilnadu Forest Portal by using your login credentials. Contenders who have cleared the TN Forest Watcher online exam those aspirants are only eligible to attend the further recruitment process. After that selected aspirants will be posted anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of TNFUSRC Forest Watcher exam date, syllabus, answer key, merit list, cut off marks, result, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)|
|Job Type||Admit Card|
|Job Name||Forest Watcher|
|Exam date||04.10.2019, 05.10.2019 & 06.10.2019|
|Admit Card release date||01.10.2019 (after 5.30 pm)|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
You may visit forests.tn.gov.in to get more details about this TNFUSRC call letter. Here you will get information like admit card details, how to download the admit card and direct link. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Tamilnadu Forest Watcher 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (10.00 am to 1.00 pm).
- No of Questions: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Tamil.
TNFUSRC 2019 Exam Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee will conduct the exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
TN Forest 2019 Test centres
- Examinations will be held in all districts of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) reserves the right to modify the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the candidates.
How to Download Tamilnadu Forest Watcher Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website forests.tn.gov.in.
- Find the admit card link for forest watcher.
- Click on the link, login page will be opened.
- Enter your login credentials then click login button.
- Now your admit card shown on the screen you may download it.
|TNFUSRC Exam Schedule||CLICK HERE>>|
|TN Forest Watcher Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of TN Forest to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.