TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 69 Vacancies | Apply @ www.tiruvannamalai.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD) has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones of Tiruvannamalai, Kilpennathur, Thurinjapuram, Polur, Kalasapakkam, Chettupattu, Sengam, Pudhupalayam, Thandarampattu, Javvadhumalai, Cheyaar, Anakavur, Vembakkam, Vandavasi, Thellar, Peranamallur, Arani and Merku Arani. Totally, 69 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post. Eligible candidates are requested to download application form from Tiruvannamalai district official website @ www.tiruvannamalai.tn.nic.in. The last date for submission of offline application form is 11.04.2018 at 5.45 p.m.
Interested candidate download the official notification and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility to apply for this village Panchayat secretary vacancy. Then the filled in application form sent to concerned postal address on or before last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 69
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Tiruvannamalai District:
|Name of the zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018:
- 10th standard or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General|| 18 years
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC||35 years as on 01.07.2018.|
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.tiruvannamalai.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications -> Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification in the middle of home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download application Form & then take print out of application form.
- Fill up all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally filled in your application form send to concerned office address till the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)