TPSC Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant (Grade II) posts | 100 Vacancies | Last Date: 16-10-2020 | Apply Online @ tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2020: TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION invites application for the posts of Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II) under GA(P&T) Department. TPSC released new job notification (Advt. No.06/2020) for filling up 100 vacancies under GA (P&T) department. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online for the post @ tpsc.nic.in. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants seeking government Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 16-10-2020
Applicants can apply online via application portal available in the official website from 24.09.2020. Candidates need not to attach their relevant documents with the application. Original documents are verified at the time of Interview. Selection will be based on three successive stages i.e (Preliminary Examination/ Type Writing/ Shorthand Writing & Transcription/ Main Examination). Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should submit the application via online only. Maximum age limit is 41 years as on 16.10.2020. Applicants should pass 10+2 from a recognized university. More Details of TPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Notices will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Personal Assistant Grade-II|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||24.09.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||16.10.2020|
Interested applicants can apply for TPSC Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding TPSC Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Vacancy Details of TPSC Jobs 2020:
- The above mentioned posts is all permanent posts. Category wise vacancies are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Civil Service Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Age Limit is 18- 41 Years as on 16.10.2020
- The examination will be conduct in three successive stages namely I) Preliminary Examination II) Type Writing/ Shorthand Writing & Transcription III) Main Examination.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.150/– for General Candidates.
- Rs.100/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Check official website to know the payment details.
Tripura Public Service Commission Online Application:
- Go to the official website @ www.tpsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Online application portal will be live from 24.09.2020
- Once it Opens, Click ‘Online Application Link‘ given in the notification.
- Fill the details carefully in the Online Submitted Application.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|