TPSC Recruitment 2018 | Tripura Public Service Commission | Jr. Medical Officer & GDMO Posts | Total 409 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.tpsc.gov.in | Last Date 30th June 2018
TPSC Recruitment Notification 2018-19: Tripura Public Service Commission simply called as TPSC has issued latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts. Totally, 409 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. This is a wonderful opportunity for aspirants who want to work with Tripura Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode only on or before the last date of 30.06.2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the instructions in official notification @ www.tpsc.gov.in. Check your eligibility for this TPSC recruitment to apply online registration. Eligible candidates go to given online application link and then fill all required details correctly. Finally submit online application till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TPSC Jobs:
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Organization Type||State Government|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Vacancy 2018:
- Candidates should have medical qualification/F.R.C.A. course from recognized university/intuition.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Application can be submitted via online mode or offline mode. For Offline Mode, application form is available in Official website or get it from offices mentioned in the official notification. Send the application with necessary documents to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001.
- For SC/ST/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For General: Rs.200/-
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Opportunities.
- Find the correct notification and read to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates go to click online link in the home page and fill all information of online application form.
- Submit online application before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||19.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||30.06.2018 till 05.30 PM|