TPSC Recruitment 2021 | Agriculture Officer Post | 63 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.03.2021 | Apply Online @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission has recently published recruitment notification [Ad.no: 02/ 2021] for the post of Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I & Group-B Gazetted. TPSC invites Indian citizen for filling up 63 vacancies under the department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare Govt. of Tripura. Eligible candidates should apply through online mode only. Online application will be activated from 02.03.2021 in the TPSC recruitment official website. Job Seekers who are seeking for Government jobs can apply this TPSC jobs on or before 30.03.2021.
|Click here to apply for Assistant Professor, vacancies, Last date [30.03.2021]|
TPSC selects candidates based on Written test, interview and personality test. Before applying this post, candidates should check their eligibility as given in the notification and they must register bio- data through OTPR on the official website (tpsc.tripura.gov.in). In this TPSC Agriculture Officer recruitment they expect candidates with the knowledge of Agro- climatic condition of Tripura and knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok. Candidates are instructed to visit the Commission’s website for any recruitment information. More details of TPSC syllabus, upcoming recruitment, selection list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of TPSC Latest Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||02/ 2021|
|Job Name||Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I & Group-B Gazetted|
|Salary||Rs. 10,230 to Rs. 34,800 + G Pay|
|Starting date of the Application||02.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.03.2021|
Here you will get the details of Tripura Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 notification. It includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply TPSC recruitment process. Keep in touch with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institutions.
Age Limit (as on 30.03.2021)
- Age limit should be up to 40 years.
- Written Test/ Interview / Personality Test.
- Rs. 250 for General and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- The online application portal will be activated from 02.03.2021 to 30.03.2021.
How to apply Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “tpsc.tripura.gov.in”
- Click Advertisement of Agriculture officer, TAFS, Group B in the home page under Advertisement section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Make the payment and finally click submit button.
- Take the printout of the application for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
TPSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Professor posts | 40 Vacancies | Last Date: 22-03-2021 | Apply Online @ tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2021: TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION invites application for the posts of Assistant Professor in various subjects under Government of Tripura. TPSC released new job notification (Advt. No.01/2021) for filling up 40 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online for Tripura PSC Vacancy @ tpsc.nic.in. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official TPSC website. Applicants seeking government Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 22-03-2021.
Applicants can apply online via application portal available in the official website from 18.02.2021. Candidates should attach their relevant documents along with the application form. Original documents are verified at the time of Interview. Selection will be on the basis of Merit Marks scored by the candidates in the Interview. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should submit the application via online only. Applicants should hold Master Degree/ Equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates should pay application fee along with the online application form. More Details of TPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Upcoming Job Notices will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification:
|Organization Name||TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||18.02.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||22.03.2021|
Interested applicants can apply for TPSC Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding TPSC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Vacancy Details of TPSC Jobs 2021:
- Category & subject wise vacancies are given below for TPSC Professor Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Civil Service Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for TPSC Jobs:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree/ Ph.D from a recognized Board/ University.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Check Notification for Age Limit.
Selection Process for Tripura PSC Asst. Professor Vacancy:
- Selection will be on the basis of Merit Marks scored by the candidates in the Interview.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.300/– for General Candidates.
- Rs.100/- for ST/SC (From Tripura State Only)/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Check official website to know the payment details.
Tripura Public Service Commission Online Application 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.tpsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Click ‘Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges under the Education (Higher) Department,Government of Tripura’
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Online application portal will be live from 18.02.2021.
- Once it Opens, Click ‘Online Application Link’ given in the official site.
- Fill the details carefully in the Online Submitted Application.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|