TPSC Recruitment 2020 | TCS & TPS (Grade II) posts | 40 Vacancies | Last Date: 30-04-2020 (Date Extended) | Apply Online @ tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2020: TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION invites application for the posts of Tripura Civil Service, Grade-II & Tripura Police Service, Grade-II through Online. TPSC released new job notification (Advt. No.03/2020) for filling up 40 vacancies under GA (P&T) department. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ tpsc.nic.in. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 30-04-2020 (Date Extended).
|Click here to get TPSC Syllabus for Civil Services & Police Services Exam|
Applicants can apply on online application portal available in the official website from 10.03.2020. The Commission will conduct preliminary Examination for short-listed applicants. So, the applicants have to mention any one of the center in their application form. The name of the centers are given in the official website. Selection will be based on three successive stages. Preliminary Examination will be held on 07.06.2020. Applicants not required to upload any documents along with the application, but they should carry it during the interview. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.03.2020. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No.03/2020|
|Job Name||Tripura Civil Service, Grade-II & Tripura Police Service, Grade-II|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||10.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application|
Interested applicants can apply for TPSC Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding TPSC Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Vacancy Details of TPSC Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Civil Service Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years as on 01.03.2020
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.03.2020
- The examination will be conduct in three successive stages namely I) Preliminary Examination. II) Main Examination. III) Personality Test.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.300/- only for General Applicants.
- Rs.250/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Applicants.
- SC/ST applicants of other States should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Check official website to know the payment details.
Tripura Public Service Commission Online Application:
- Go to the official website @ tpsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Click ‘Online Application‘ given in the home page.
- Fill the details carefully in the Online Submitted Application.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|