UGC Recruitment 2020 | Director Posts | Last Date 10.06.2020 | Apply Online @ www.ugc.ac.in
UGC Recruitment 2020: University Grants Commission is going to fill up various vacancies for Inter University Centre for Yogic Sciences, Bengaluru. Recently, it has released the recruitment advertisement for post of Director. It invites online application from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Karnataka can apply to this recruitment. Last date for filling up online form is 10.06.2020. The application form is to be filled online and print out of complete application form should be sent to UGC through proper channel along with all necessary documents on or before 20.06.2020.
Format of the applications can be downloaded from www.ugc.ac.in/jobs. UGC recruitment apply online link and job notification are available on their official website. Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Selection may be based on interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at Bengaluru. Incomplete applications and/or application not in the prescribed Proforma shall not be entertained. More details of University Grant Commission vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UGC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||University Grants Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.06.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application||20.06.2020|
You may visit UGC Jobs Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here we will provide information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Vacancy
- Person should be employed in Government Departments and Autonomous Organizations.
- Age limit should be 65 years.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via both online & offline mode.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the application form to following address
Joint Secretary (IUC), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
How to apply UGC Bangalore Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website ugc.ac.in
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR INTER UNIVERSITY CENTRE FOR YOGIC SCIENCES (IUCYS), BENGALURU” and “UGC Public Notice reg.: Extension of last date of submission of online application for the post of Director , IUCYS, Bengaluru“.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants must have full fill the above mentioned eligibility criteria to apply this UGC Job vacancies. This is the wonderful opportunity for engineering candidates. If you want to know more job updates, you can visit our page regularly also all employment news are available here.