Last updated on July 11th, 2018 at 11:44 am
WBSSC Recruitment | Group C & D: Jr. Assistant, Jr. Peon & Various Posts | Total 591 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.westbengalssc.com | Last Date 20th July 2018
WBSSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal School Service Commission commonly known as WBSSC has invited online application from eligible candidates for Group C and Group D post of Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Compositor, Junior Machine man, Junior Proof Pressman, Junior Fly Boy, Junior Sorter, Junior Peon, Junior Durwan, Junior Farash, Junior Sweeper, Junior Majhi and Junior Press Attendant. Totally, 591 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. The job location is west Bengal. All eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before the last date (20.07.2018).
West Bengal School Service Commission will conduct Written Examination on prescribed date. Applied candidates must have proficiency in Bengali/English Language. Fill up WBSSC Online application form from 05.07.2018 to 20.07.2018 at www.westbengalssc.com. Applied candidates must pay exam fee through online or offline mode. Last date for payment of exam fee by offline mode is 25.07.2018.
Details of WBSSC Notification:
|Organization Name||West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Group C and Group D|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of WBSSC Notice:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant Gr.-II||Group C posts||72|
|Junior Compositor||Group D posts||08|
|Junior Machine man||02|
|Junior Proof Pressman||03|
|Junior Fly Boy||04|
|Junior Press Attendant||09|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC Vacancies:
- Class VIII standard plus proficiency certificate / Higher Secondary/ Pre-University/ Degree from recognized board/ university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification.
- Written Examination.
- Academic Qualification.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Application fees for Clerk: For General & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: Rs. 200 /-
- Application fees for Clerk: For reserved (SC/ST/ PD) candidates: Rs. 150 /-
- Application fees for Group D Staff: For General & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: Rs. 140 /-
- Application fees for Group D Staff: For reserved (SC/ST/ PD) candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- Check more details of application fee in official notification given below.
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit Card.
- Offline Mode-By Bank Challan with Cash, during office hours at any branch of Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal.
|Starting date for submission of online application||05.07.2018 at 05.00 PM|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20.07.2018 till 05.00 PM|
|Last date for payment of exam fee by Cash challan||25.07.2018 till 05.00 PM|
How to apply online registration for West Bengal School Service Commission Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website of -> www.westbengalssc.com.
- Find the correct notification in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Fill all your details of online application form and pay your exam fee through online/offline on or before the last date.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last dat.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|