WBHRB Recruitment 2019 | General Duty Medical Officer & Block Medical Officer of Health Posts | Total Vacancies 1497 | Last Date 22.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of General Duty Medical Officers ( G.D.M.O.s ) in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service ( Basic Grade) and Block Medical Officer of Healths ( B.M.O.H.s ) (Basic public health-cum-administrative Officer) in West Bengal Public Health Cum Administrative Services. As per the WBHRB Notification [Advt.No.R/GDMO/BMOH/75(1)/1/ /2019], overall 1497 vacancies are allocated for West Bengal Health Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates will make the online registartion from 15.11.2019 to 22.11.2019.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board jobs 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.wbhrb.in. Applicants should hold MBBS Degree and age limit should be 36 years. Selection will be based on examination. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in West Bengal state. Applicants have to pay required fee via GRIPS portal. More details of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruitment vacancy, upcoming WB health jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of West Bengal Health Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt.No.R/GDMO/BMOH/75(1)/1/ /2019|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer & Block Medical Officer of Health|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600-Rs.42000 + GP Rs.5400|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.11.2019|
You may visit www.wbhrb.in Website to get more details about WBHRB recruitment. Here you will get information of GDMO & BMOH posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
WBHRB Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the WBHRB notification, overall 1497 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1329||Rs.52800|
|Block Medical Officer of
Eligibility Criteria for GDMO & BMOH Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MBBS Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 36 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.210 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of WB/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2019
- Go to official website wbhrb.in.
- Find the advertisement “Direct recruitment for the post of General Duty Medical Officers ( G.D.M.O.s) & (B.M.O.H.S)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 | 70 Vacancies | Last Date Within 24.10.2019 | Download West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Direct Recruitment for Laboratory Assistant & Pharmacist Grade III Posts @ www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has issued an advertisement notification regarding direct recruitment for the posts of Laboratory Assistant & Pharmacist Grade III. WB Health Recruitment invites online application from the Indian Citizens and other nationals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Only online registration & submission of application will be allowed on the website @ www.wbhrb.in between 17.10.2019 to 24.10.2019 (before 8 PM). Apply online link will be deactivated after the due for filling up 70 job vacancies.
You can download the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board job notification and apply online link from the official website of WBHRB. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. Application received after the closing date shall be rejected. These posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. Applicants can be selected on the base of marks secured by the candidate from their academic, experience and performance during the interview. Login to WBHRB official site to get more details like result, admit cards, merit list etc.
Details of WB Health Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. R/Lab. Asstt.-9/73(1)/2019|
|Pharmacist Grade III|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available on 17.10.2019|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application||24.10.2019 (Before 8 PM)|
You can get more details of WBHRB upcoming career job updates here. Stay connected, Daily Recruitment will update the recruitment related to State & Central Government as well as Private sector jobs too.
WBHRB Job Vacancy Details:
|Category Position||No. Of. Positions|
|Pharmacist Grade III||61|
|Totally, 70 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs Advertisement:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/links check WBHRB Official Notification.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent/ B Pharm/ B Tech/ BSc/ M Pharm/ M Tech/ MSc/ Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Not ordinarily above 32 years for Laboratory Assistant & not more than 39 Years for Pharmacist as on 01.01.2019.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic and Experience Score & Interview.
- Charge of Rs. 160 (Rupees One Hundred and Sixty Only) will be applicable for
- No application fee for SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode
- Online mode
Steps to Apply West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Online Application Form & Job Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.wbhrb.in”.
- Scroll down to find “Direct Recruitment to the posts for Pharmacist Grade III” and “Direct Recruitment to the posts of Laboratory Assistant at SDCRL”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until apply online link get activated.
- Once the online application or registration form link gets activated.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|