WCD Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant, Hindi Typist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date Within 30 days | CARA Recruitment Notification @ www.wcd.nic.in
WCD Recruitment 2020: Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), a statutory body under the Ministry of Women and Child Development invites applications via offline mode from eligible officers to fill up 13 vacancies on deputation basis. As per the WCD recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Deputy Director, Integrated Finance Officer, Sr. System Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for 12th pass jobs in central government should submit the filled application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
WCD selection will be based on test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis initially for 3 years. Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. WCD Recruitment notification & CARA Recruitment application form is available @ www.wcd.nic.in. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Women & Child Development vacancy, upcoming WCD Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Women & Child Development Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA)|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Integrated Finance Officer, Sr. System Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist|
|Notification release date||26.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days|
Here you will get information of Personal Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest upcoming govt exams.
WCD Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 13 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Integrated Finance Officer||01|
|Senior System Analyst||01|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Personal Assistant, Hindi Typist, Assistant Director & Other Posts
- Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants should pass 12th std/ Degree/ B.Com/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WCD selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: CEO (CARA), CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY, Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. of India West Block – 8, Wing-2, 2nd Floor, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
How to apply Women & Child Development Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website wcd.nic.in.
- Click “Notifications->Recruitment/ Vacancies” find the advertisement “Vacancy for various post in CARA on Deputation basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up WCD Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from WCD Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|